Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

^ you were not included.... you are known as super tripod midget sketty Jello off road 1000rrider.

:werd:

I swear it's easier to adopt a child than it is to adopt a dog!
All of my bikes run. I got two jobs that pay much bank. I just gave myself a handjob and now I'm going to eat more food than most 3rd world countries see in a month.

Fuck Yeah! I love being a white male born in America.

I never take anything personal. It's all about the fun to me, especially when it's naked tequila type fun

Don't fall for this! It's a trap! Even if he says he just wants a cuddle!

At first, it's all party time...then it ends up with midget strippers, jumper cables, a goat, regret, and a light sprinkling of humiliation!

• Upvote 1

Don't fall for this! It's a trap! Even if he says he just wants a cuddle!

At first, it's all party time...then it ends up with midget strippers, jumper cables, a goat, regret, and a light sprinkling of humiliation!

1) it's a sheep 2) no regret 3) humiliation is part of the fun

• Upvote 1

Could you imagine MT as a hot tub sales man " and this model holds 1000 cups of jello 2 women and a midget with room for at least one more" or " keep in mind the warranty is voided if there is jello in the filters, so be sure to clean them before you call".

That was impressive....Harley on the highway, Rollin 80 mph, he downshifts like three times, you see him jamming the throttle with his wrist, dropping his elbow, it gets really loud and he accelerates like a moped. Fuck I think he 90 in 10 seconds. That was like a chevette given it all its got. Lol

Edited by Gump

spending the day attempting to take my bike apart and fix it myself which should be interesting because 1. I really have no idea what I am doing and 2. the first screw I took out turned out to go through my gas tank and now i have gas leaking down the side of my bike. awesome. and No I do not have the ability to get it anywhere to have someone else look at it. but if anyone is willing to come help it would be much appreciated.

spending the day attempting to take my bike apart and fix it myself which should be interesting because 1. I really have no idea what I am doing and 2. the first screw I took out turned out to go through my gas tank and now i have gas leaking down the side of my bike. awesome. and No I do not have the ability to get it anywhere to have someone else look at it. but if anyone is willing to come help it would be much appreciated.

Uh oh. Something does not sound right. Taking bolts out of the tank should not cause fuel to leak out, unless you unbolt the fuel valve!

No genius idiot who owned the bike before screwed the front fender into the gas tank. The whole damn this is a mess.

Ok, that goes on my short list of incredible things found on a used motorcycle.