Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

if the carbs need cleaned take the bowl off the bottom and the slide out of the top, take out the jets(should be 2 per carb and brass in color) and soak everything with carb cleaner overnight. You can use an old tooth brush and scrub what you can get to. Blow some air through the jets and make sure they aren't clogged and put it all back together. Don't mess with any adjustment screws on the out side. Hope this helps

Edited by undr_psi

If you can't afford gear and maintenance costs, you can't afford a motorcycle. This is why this country is in such shit economical shape

wow way to be a dick. I just cant afford to pay someone hundreds of dollars to fix it right now. My car broke down last month and had to fix that first. Don't tell me you've never had a time or two when you were struggling.

Brian is a part of the Mexican mafia Money is of no issue :dunno:

This

It's not being a dick, it's called fiscal responsibility. Just a pet peeve of mine when people bitch and whine they can't afford this or that to go with a hobby. It means you can't afford the hobby in the first place and priorities need reexamined. I wasn't singling you out though

Love it when the Amish come into the office from the plant and stand outside my office talking Dutch, like there isn't anyone around, or they just don't care...........

That probably means they are taking shit about you.

Darn it, first negative rep for kinda supporting something Obama did. I give credit were credit is due, beetches.

what the shit is with dumbass neg reps lately?

I got neg repped for saying that I strictly oppose anything, any government forces me or tells me I have to do

• Upvote 3

I got neg repped for saying that I strictly oppose anything, any government forces me or tells me I have to do

I also got a neg rep for my comments on that thread.:nono:

• Upvote 1

+Rep to even you out too!

• Upvote 1