Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

^ I want dragons!!!! I really hope that after she gives the dragon to the slave guy it kills him and goes back to her.

Thats what I'm thinking or she will get command of the army and then order them to kill that guy.

I just don't get Game of Thrones. We're 6 episodes in and I'm still grasping at what the draw is

Yes, there is a lot going and several main characters. Also several things you will need to make a note because it will probably come back up. Should pick up for you after episode 6 and it keeps on getting better. Based off the books and so far the first season covers the first book and the second season covers the second book. The third and fourth season will cover the third book. It looks like 7 books are planned but the auther said he might make another. Also a back story is planned as well but this is well before the first book. All in all I love this series and I just watched all the episodes again for a second time.

All Database software binaries are installed on a 72GB mount.

:rant:

One Dipshit DBA(not me, but my SUPER-visor) decides to backup a schema, which shouldn't take up "too much space", just 25GB. This a$$hat didn't even know where the damn backup was going.... :wtf:

The database software mount needs to have space so all automated jobs can run. You know, like jobs that monitor performance, backups, alerts, etc. Nothing real important. :wtf:

We just have a major, regulatory type upgrade tomorrow. We don't need database backups to run tonight. :wtf:

She filled up the mountpoint, and didn't even bother to see what it could effect.

It is only by the grace of God, that I happened to look down at my phone to see if my recent pr0n site had updates, that I saw the alert showing the backups were having issues.

And This waste of skin, is in CHARGE of us!!!!

This morning, in the driveway, ( not in the garage like I should have), I changed the oil and the front brakes on the Durango, while it was snowing off and on. Then it warmed up a bit and was able to cut the grass after dinner. Only in Ohio in April!