Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

They used too long of a bolt, and when it got hard to tighten, they kept going until it went through. :nono:

Yeah i noticed when I unscrewed it and gas came pouring out all over my garage! Hence part of the reason I am considerably pissed off today!

Figures bike is in the shop and the weather starts to warm up.....story of my life.

he be happy you can actually afford to have your bike in the shop to get fixed. Mine is currently in my garage taken apart with me drunk trying to figure out how to make it work by myself!

he be happy you can actually afford to have your bike in the shop to get fixed. Mine is currently in my garage taken apart with me drunk trying to figure out how to make it work by myself!

Should be able to pick this up at any auto parts store, until you can afford to get a professional repair.

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/900-312?utm_source=PLAs&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&gclid=COvm2LjypbYCFYpDMgodT1EAdA

Should be able to pick this up at any auto parts store, until you can afford to get a professional repair.

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/900-312?utm_source=PLAs&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&gclid=COvm2LjypbYCFYpDMgodT1EAdA

haha thanks. that helps only one of the problems though. wanna come help fix the rest of it?

what kind of other stuff is wrong with it?

Well I know the carbs...no the whole damn thing...needs cleaned and I'm still trying to figure out the rest. I actually managed to change the oil by myself at least. But I still want to set the guy who owned it before me on fire!

Yeah i noticed when I unscrewed it and gas came pouring out all over my garage! Hence part of the reason I am considerably pissed off today!

When you put it back together, make sure you put some teflon thread sealer on the screw threads to help seal it up!

I hope to get started on cleaning the carbs on my 250 this week some time, then I need to pick up a couple tires for it, change the oil, and a general check over to be ready for the year!

When you put it back together, make sure you put some teflon thread sealer on the screw threads to help seal it up!

I hope to get started on cleaning the carbs on my 250 this week some time, then I need to pick up a couple tires for it, change the oil, and a general check over to be ready for the year!

good to know. thanks.

I gotta do all this to the kawi soon too.... but first new tires and chain adjustment for the honda....and some sort of luggage rack mount, and maybe a more comfy seat. I really need a bigger budget :) ...but then I'll probably just buy a vstrom!