Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Thank you nice weather, the bike is now de-winterized, the Sena has been installed in the helmet, new patio furniture is put together and set up and the garage and yard are a bit cleaner!

That's not paint ;)

:facepalm::lol:

SOOOOO, I can't even begin to describe the mess that my dog made while I was gone. 8am to 4pm and she managed to poo/throw up 9 times!!!! She's not a small dog, and this is not a large house. :nono: Thank goodness I just stocked up on paper towels, gloves, and swiffer wet pads. Gebus.

The crazy thing to me is that she is still trying to play with me right now?! wtf. Whatever it was that made her sick must be gone!

Bike, zero turn, quad oil changed, chain cleaned, 3 trailer license stickers applied, tank sprayer tire tube replaced, sleds put away, extra washing machine off the front porch, and swept out the car. Good day.

Edited by Gump

sometimes I love ebay...

scored a brand new Fieldsheer Razor perforated jacket in my size (hopefully if its like my other Fieldsheer) for $165 shipped. I couldn't be more ecstatic since my cheap ass has been looking for a perf'd jacket for almost a year now