Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Women are confusing...

I concur.

At first yes. Eventually you figure out bits and pieces. Never enough to know them completely but enough to get into their heads

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This also.

Some tend to say and do one thing then turn around and do the complete opposite.

The next stupid person to walk in my office and ask me a stupid question is getting something thrown at them.

For consistency you should throw something stupid at them, like a rubber chicken. Or a chicken wearing a rubber. Whatever makes sense at the time v

• Upvote 2

^ To address your guys' problems with stupid people at work, I had a co-worker when I first started that would deliberately make you feel dumb if you asked a dumb question. You know what happened? People stopped asking him dumb questions and either quit all together or tried to figure stuff out on their own until they came up with a not dumb question.

Puppy's are not assholes, they only have asshole owners.

So stop being an asshole.

Negative this one is Defintely a stubborn asshole. He's also spoiled as shit so it ain't me that's the problem for sure

Negative this one is Defintely a stubborn asshole. He's also spoiled as shit so it ain't me that's the problem for sure

Stubborn and full of energy? Been there, done that with a puppy.

Rules, limitations, and boundaries....start there, stay calm, and burn off the puppy's extra energy.

I heard you should either bite his paw or his ear to show male dominance. Do that and let me know the results. :D

The last time the curtain was pulled down was a week ago, same time, same way. I haven't been home till now. This curtain lets the sun in and wakes me up. I'm going to rip the cats head off its body.

Stubborn and full of energy? Been there, done that with a puppy.

Rules, limitations, and boundaries....start there, stay calm, and burn off the puppy's extra energy.

burning off his energy is the easy part, my biggest challenge has been trying to figure out a way to keep him from biting/nipping at us and his toys instead. I know its part of them being a puppy but he can get quite aggressive about it which is what concerns me

It's a bulldog lol They are stubborn as hell.

man I figured I'd be in for a treat but damn has it been interesting. On several occasions I have taken him outside to pee and he goes. He comes back in the house and not 3 mins later he's pissing on the rug just to spite me I think :lol:

I heard you should either bite his paw or his ear to show male dominance. Do that and let me know the results. :D

I'm not kidding, if this is true I'll do it. I'm all for obedience by dominance so long as its not abusive

i'll fix that puppy for you...

with stern and consistent training, love and affection.

i am... the dog crisperer

I straight told my gf last night, if we don't get him to the trainer soon I'm donating him to you

The whole obedience by dominance totally works when that's the issue. I've seen both disobedience due to fear and due to aggressive protection of an owner corrected by putting a dog on its side and just keeping them there until they calm down and realize they have to listen because you're alpha.

• Upvote 1