Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I have a rental car, 2014, Chevy Malibu. The car has this "auto stop" feature that turns off the engine at traffic lights. Kind of annoying when you are not ready for it.

I drive a hybrid.  For the first month I wasn't sure if my car was going to take off from a stop light or if I was going to be pushing it.  Come to think about it, sometimes pushing may be a little faster.

I have a rental car, 2014, Chevy Malibu. The car has this "auto stop" feature that turns off the engine at traffic lights. Kind of annoying when you are not ready for it.

My moms BMW has that and my step dad and I complained so many times the dealer deactivated it for us

Bad, I will have to see the delay time from when the engine is of, to the pressing the gas pedal and the car moves forward. For example, when stopped at a traffic light and if you had to take off due to somebodynot stopping behind you or any other reason.

Autozone and Advance Auto Parts both would've checked the code for free. Double derp.

I had them clear it once, all their minimum wage buffoons told me was I had a vacuum leak somewhere. At least I have one now for future use, can't take it back because there's a 20% restocking fee.

I had them clear it once, all their minimum wage buffoons told me was I had a vacuum leak somewhere. At least I have one now for future use, can't take it back because there's a 20% restocking fee.

They should've given you a code. Then you look up the code.

They should've given you a code. Then you look up the code.

They didn't, I actually asked the guy what the code was and all he said was "its a vacuum leak", so yea don't ever go to advance in Mount Vernon Edited by 2talltim

Nothing worse than employees who act like they know what they're doing, when they have no clue.

Ahh? How bout a boss that can't even act like they know what they're doing. Then anytime you have a issue and bring it to him, all you get is the deer in the headlight look?

• Upvote 1

Ahh? How bout a boss that can't even act like they know what they're doing. Then anytime you have a issue and bring it to him, all you get is the deer in the headlight look?

At least he's honest? Does he figure it out with you? If not, throw his ass out.

At least he's honest? Does he figure it out with you? If not, throw his ass out.

No usually he will tell you to call or ask someone else. Alot of times I ask him shit just because I know he has no clue.

Sometimes I put "drink coffee" on my to-do list just so I can mark something off.

that's a good motivational technique, without coffee at the top of my list at 4 a.m. every morning, I could easily skip the next items like 2.) get dressed 3.) pack lunch.. Then I end up half naked and hungry by lunch time. Caffeine is a hell of a drug..

• Upvote 1