Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Sitting in a fucking airport on my birthday with three little kids at home wanting nothing more than to hear a story from one of their books. Not much candle left....both ends pretty burned.

Sitting in a fucking airport on my birthday with three little kids at home wanting nothing more than to hear a story from one of their books. Not much candle left....both ends pretty burned.

Happy Birthday?

• Upvote 2

The less Mexicans working in a chipotle is a direc

t correlation to the poor service time and quality. More

Mexicans = better chipotle

What happened to all the Mexicans that worked

at Chipotle when it first opened?  Did someone

walk in and yell, IMMIGRATION!?

Rent a bike for a day?

Sent from my iPhone.

I checked on that my first day here actually, but id rather spend the $200 for a day on better riding gear or a camera for my own bike. If I had the extra cash I would do it tho.

Ouch. $200 a day for a bike is redonk

I think so, I mean $200 is for just one day, I can be closer to $100/day if your renting for like a week, but I don't have that kind of money. If I did, I'd wait to come home and just buy another bike lol.

I've pooped 3 times today...:lol:

That all? I pooped 3 times before I left the house for the office. The wife (still getting used to this) treated me to an 8000 calorie dinner since I was too busy to eat all day

A 1lb burger with fried jalapeños, bacon, pepper jack cheese, onion ring and chipotle mayo type sauce. Tack on some chili cheese fries on the side too for good measure she said. It'll be fun she said. Tell that to my colon this morning

• Upvote 1