Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

My roommate is terrible about having old food in the house, so I'm always careful to remark when things arrive.

So when a six pack of raisins showed up on the counter the other day I assumed they were newly bought. Grabbed one on my way out this morning and I'm eating them at church when I happen to look down in my hand to see three raisins and a maggot

Not cool !

[emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMA museum, seams smaller than I remember. No mention of Ohioriders :(. At one of the Epic rides we should take a photo and collection so we can post our group on the wall.

However, Doc, Casper and CBRgirl must be in the photo.

Edited by snot

I hope you didn't pay someone to do that...

Sent from my iPhone.

Nope, just rattle can. I sanded it down and started over. All of the fiberglass and bondo work was done so it wasn't bad.

jumydugu.jpg

:rant:

So, my "Co-worker" (I use that term very loosely) was out sick yesterday, and this morning came strolling in around 930-ish(work day is 0800-1700), and asked me "So, what should I do today?"

Let me see, since this is a team of 5, now only 4 since one person recently quit, and two others are out sick, and we have just recently changed up job duties (again) because you were "unhappy" doing regular tasks, perhaps that recent promotion that got you another pay increase is confusing you?  Maybe look at your pharking task list and realize that Quarterly patching is coming up and those preliminary steps need to be completed?  Maybe resolve that pesky font issue you have glossed over(that is affecting 20,000 users' eye strain)?  I know, how about that "no-data-found" problem ticket you have been working on for two weeks?

Nah, you just keep taking your 2-3 hour personal phone calls in the atrium, speaking in whatever language from your home Province(some Indian language whose name is unpronounceable), your hour plus lunch, and leave early.

I have nothing against any nationality/gender/etc, but this laziness coupled with asking me "what should I work on?" and knowing that she's probably going to put in her resignation for a fourth time is pushing me to the point of wanting to set her up for failure on the big stage of life.  

2qs1hrn.gif?w=366&h=274

:rant:

• Upvote 2

It sucks when you lose a pet, even if it is "just a fish".  I lost my monster Dovii today.  He was dead when I got home from work.  He lived alone in a 210 gallon aquarium for about three years.  Before that he lived with his wife until he got tired of her and killed her.  They spawned many times.  He would not allow any other fish to live with him.  He was a wild caught dovii and I got him when he was a little over an inch long.  I had him for close to six years.

I weighed him today at 3 lbs 13 ounces and he measured 17.75" long.

aIMG_2397.jpg

• Upvote 2

My "holy %#!? I'm old!" Moment of the day: in just a few short years, it will have been two decades since windows 98 came out.

Really?  Tell me what the "doskey" command does (without searching for the answer) and we can talk about who feels old...

• Upvote 1

Also I rode to the Steve Miller Band and Journey concert tonight. Probably about 35 bikes there and 30 were Harley's and 4 were metric. The VFR stood out like a sore thumb

Also I rode to the Steve Miller Band and Journey concert tonight. Probably about 35 bikes there and 30 were Harley's and 4 were metric. The VFR stood out like a sore thumb

against a group of Harleys, I wouldn't call it a sore thump, more like a diamond in the rough haha.