Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

We'd make the perfect couple, you can get shit off the tall shelves and I can clean under the furniture. :lol::lol::lol:

@tall_tracy you need to negotiate here. He is only doing one thing, clean under the furniture. You would be stuck doing two things. High shelves and all the math.

3 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

I dated a shorter man, and wouldn'thave hesitated to marry him, so it's not that I'm opposed to shorter guys.  I prefer taller men bc I like high heel shoes, it's awkward when you're 6'4" in heels and your guy is only 5'9"... 

You need a guy that 6'2"-6'3"  that way depending on what shoes you wear you can both be the tallest in the house.  :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tall_tracy said:

Right?  Seems like he's gonna need to do laundry or cook or something...

Laundry!! Perfect, those Asian peeps are good at that!

And FFS dont let him cook. God knows where that meat came from.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

Kerist on a popsickle stick!!!!!!!!!!!  Tim, ask her out.  Tracy, go with him.  What's the worst that could happen?  Fuck a bunch of what people think.  It is actually fun to be insane together.

And I got my wife through a website.  Didn't need any cash, coupons or medical exams.  Best thing I've done in the last 10-40 years.  Don't give me any bullshit about "distances"; I went to Syracuse New York to date.  During winter.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Wandering Soul said:

I went to Syracuse New York to date.  During winter.

Damn! And here I am not looking forward to going up there next weekend to pick up a car 

1 hour ago, Wandering Soul said:

Kerist on a popsickle stick!!!!!!!!!!!  Tim, ask her out.  Tracy, go with him.  What's the worst that could happen?  Fuck a bunch of what people think.  It is actually fun to be insane together.

And I got my wife through a website.  Didn't need any cash, coupons or medical exams.  Best thing I've done in the last 10-40 years.  Don't give me any bullshit about "distances"; I went to Syracuse New York to date.  During winter.

Tracy shouldn't go out with Tim.  Not unless he agrees to get a street bike.

32 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Damn! And here I am not looking forward to going up there next weekend to pick up a car 

Might see you on the way up. Taking the 2 boy grandkids to sleep on a ship in the naval yard in Buffalo.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Might see you on the way up. Taking the 2 boy grandkids to sleep on a ship in the naval yard in Buffalo.

I'm slightly annoyed because I still haven't booked a rental car since I'm waiting on this dude to confirm we're deintely on. He extended is vacation and said he would be back Tuesday 

10 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I'm slightly annoyed because I still haven't booked a rental car since I'm waiting on this dude to confirm we're deintely on. He extended is vacation and said he would be back Tuesday 

When you first posted you were going up there to get it...on two separate occasions I had typed up a reply that I would bet a hundy you never get it.  But I never hit submit.  I screwed myself out of a hundy. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

When you first posted you were going up there to get it...on two separate occasions I had typed up a reply that I would bet a hundy you never get it.  But I never hit submit.  I screwed myself out of a hundy. 

oh no I've got every single logistic I needed planned out and ready to go. One call to AVIS is all that there is left to do once I'm supposed to hear from him on Tuesday. The only way I don't go and get it is if he screws me over

The deal is too good to pass up even if it's an auto and not an M6. I could easily flip it for an extra $2k to pocket and find an M6 if I can't stand the auto

On 3/23/2017 at 11:20 AM, Tpoppa said:

I met a couple nice people online, but way more crazies...

One was married, using online dating to cheat on her husband, because he cheated on her.  I passed.

On was living with and still dating her boyfriend, and she literally told me she was looking for an "upgrade."  I asked her how long we would date before she needed another upgrade.  She was beautiful, but a total train wreck.

One was still living with her ex, who would get drunk and beat her up.  I got her tell her family what was going on.  I decided against a second date though.  

On a first date, I was told we could have sex that night, but only if I agreed we were dating exclusively.  This was after she told me she couldn't handle rejection and cried :(

I've went out with several online ladies, all have been batshit crazy and most were some of the greatest sex ever. Probably from the batshit part but hey. I couldnt build a relationship from an online hook up but they are fun in the moment

11 minutes ago, Connie14 said:

Mickey is very well endowed! We have the meal plan, so at least we are eating well.

Go to the Yachtsman and get the 28oz Porterhouse. To this day the best steak I've ever eaten