And you thought Cochacton was bad...

curby

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread disappoints

well we all agreed to stir up the pot with a witty (but misspelled) title and one photo. it was a group effort.

I guess the FAIL goes right along with the ride. lol ;)

yes it was a nickname. He was wearing a MC shirt with his name on it. "Pearl"

His MC shirt actually said "Big Daddy Pearl". He was up here from South Carolina, he said he just wanted to get away from bike week down there.

Despite the rain and other incidents, I had a good time on this ride. I met a lot of nice people. I'd really like to give that route another try sometime, I almost went yesterday afternoon, but the rain returned. I figured out I can take 44 straight down there from my house and completely avoid slabbing it on 77 (thats a boring ass ride down 77).

Despite the rain and other incidents, I had a good time on this ride. I met a lot of nice people. I'd really like to give that route another try sometime, I almost went yesterday afternoon, but the rain returned. I figured out I can take 44 straight down there from my house and completely avoid slabbing it on 77 (thats a boring ass ride down 77).

Same here, I wanna try and actually do that route again sometime when its absolutely 0% chance of rain :D

Those roads were so fun. well what we got to hit and I would love to hit them again.

I wont be able to ride this weeked most likely due to my incisicion on my crotch area.

dunno if it will be healed by then.

but as soon as I am healed up I am so down for that ride.... everyone seemed cool as hell, told my wife that despite the bad happenings I had a great time and next time she needs to go.

+1 for the OR peeps

Edited by ZIXXER9R

we didn't get into the good roads. we rode 43 and that was it. lol 171 is fun.

Wasn't it 44 that we rode?

i'm down too....my friend not so much :lol:

How did Tony fare with the fiance when he got home? She didn't seem at all happy on the phone, he really should have just waited until he got home to tell her.

How did Tony fare with the fiance when he got home? She didn't seem at all happy on the phone, he really should have just waited until he got home to tell her.

actually went pretty well. They were over my place yesterday for grilling and chilling and when I told her exactly what happened from my perspective being behind him she sort of understood. She was just pissed about the money he will spend on the bike now as opposed to towards their wedding in the fall. women :rolleyes:

:D

Wasn't it 44 that we rode?

Yes you are correct. i always get 43 and 44 confused.

and Speedy, we can run it backwards and meet right off 800 at that gas station we all split from.

Yes you are correct. i always get 43 and 44 confused.

and Speedy, we can run it backwards and meet right off 800 at that gas station we all split from.

Speedy didn't make it to that gas staion, he split from the bank before our second incident happened.

sad to sad but highway doesnt bother me although my bike is a bit larger then your r6 so not as scrunched

It's not so much being scrunched as it is the mind-numbing wind buffeting that makes me feel like a bobble head doll.