What type of event(s) would you rather see next year?

Casper

I do that virtually every weekend and can rarely get any interest in it. Gave up on posting the details here as there was never any response.

Course, could just be that I'm an asshole, too.:mad:

But I'm in for helping planning on any longer trips or rides.

True true. You posted several rides like that.

Did we do the scavenger hunt ride this year? Or did I just miss it?

Nope. Carie (school) and I (roll on columbus) were too busy, and nobody organized it.

That's why I'm trying to get an early start getting these things organized and see what everyone wants.

True true. You posted several rides like that.

Doesn't help throwing them up at the last minute either...

see: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?p=574725#post574725

I'd be happy to puty on a trip out west again for those that haven't been before and would like to go. Utah, New Mexico, etc.

Doesn't help throwing them up at the last minute either...

see: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?p=574725#post574725

I'd be happy to puty on a trip out west again for those that haven't been before and would like to go. Utah, New Mexico, etc.

You know I'm game. If I don't do Alaska, I want to at least do California.

You know I'm game. If I don't do Alaska, I want to at least do California.

I think you'd like Cali and Oregon better than Alaska anyway. I'd like to do a 10 day ride to Cali and back - hit some NorCal roads I know that are fun, sleep on the Lost Coast, ride some forest maintenance roads, etc.

I think you'd like Cali and Oregon better than Alaska anyway. I'd like to do a 10 day ride to Cali and back - hit some NorCal roads I know that are fun, sleep on the Lost Coast, ride some forest maintenance roads, etc.

Where ever I/we go, I want to be on the road somewhere on June 30th for my birthday.

Where ever I/we go, I want to be on the road somewhere on June 30th for my birthday.

Tequila shots in Santa Fe, New Mexico?

The 30th is on a Thursday, so it'd be easy to plan on being someplace that day...someplace fun.

Tequila shots in Santa Fe, New Mexico?

The 30th is on a Thursday, so it'd be easy to plan on being someplace that day...someplace fun.

It's my 30th birthday.

The tequila thing was funny. And somehow, Garrett still ended up being the most drunk. :lol:

I would like to see ones that once planned are attended by more then 10 people... :D I'll help plan and execute any events/ get together/ whatever... JUST let me know bubbies!!!

What OR event has had only ten people show up???

how about an OR bike night NOT in freaking pickerington or wherever the crap it was.. How about Columbus where everyone can participate! :)

Pickerington was too far...but Columbus isn't?

Can't please them all I suppose.

Edited by Cypress