What type of event(s) would you rather see next year?

Casper

What type of event(s) would you rather see next year?

Would you rather a weekly bike night? A monthly organized ride? Or one (or maybe two) big blowout events?

Other suggestions?

Not much got planned this year. I was busy with Roll On Columbus and Ohio Motorcyclists for Children, and I unfortunately neglected Ohio Riders a little bit. This year, not so much. I have lots of ideas. I want to get some stuff rolling.

If you're interested in becoming a part of the "event planning team", send me a PM.

monthly organized ride or big blowout events sounds fun for me since I'm assuming this shall take place in Columbus

Not always. I'd like to get other areas involved in hosting events. Likwid and others put one on in Cleveland. Plus the DTC/OR/sheep binge drinking is in Cleveland after the motorcycle show. I'd like to get Cincy and Toledo involved.

Not always. I'd like to get other areas involved in hosting events. Likwid and others put one on in Cleveland. Plus the DTC/OR/sheep binge drinking is in Cleveland after the motorcycle show. I'd like to get Cincy and Toledo involved.

Sweeeeeeet! I'm down for all cities since I now have friends living in all of them :)

'cept it rained like a mofo :D but we still got some food and got to pick on backpack/dora.

300+ mile rides into KY' date=' WV, and the sort.[/quote']

I do that virtually every weekend and can rarely get any interest in it. Gave up on posting the details here as there was never any response.

Course, could just be that I'm an asshole, too.:mad:

But I'm in for helping planning on any longer trips or rides.

SO far ffrom what i hear i like the monthly ride and having a bi weekly bike night for OR, but something that i really didnt see was that i would like to play at the drag strip, havent really seen much of it. Also if you need help with planning and stuff id help, but i work 3rd shift and am only free all day on sundays and tuesdays.

Maybe a meet up at old mans caves? I used to go there a couple times a year in my old cage for a car show. The poker run was my first time riding my bike down there and loved it but old man caves is pretty cool, especially for the ones not local to cbus area that have never been there before

I'd really like to do this. It only seems to work out though at Mid Ohio.

Lake hope state park. Hocking,555, close to the river. Lots of different lodging. Tents to cottages. One of the 4 types of cabins sleelps 8 and is about $90 a night. Kitchen fireplace, firerings. Check it out.

http://www.lakehopestatepark.com/Cabin%20Info.html