What type of event(s) would you rather see next year?

Casper

This is free!

Good find! Looks like a really nice place.

I need to get back into hiking/camping. I used to go to Zaleski State Forest/Lake Hope years ago. Hike out all day with just my dog and set up camp. Some of my best memories.

If we have an ORDN camp out I'll definitely be in.

2009 was an awesome year for OR. You can't go wrong by repeating it again, but camping would be a great idea. Something else that didn't go as planned but should be done this time around...

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=31068

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=37301

If you all come down this way for camping, there is the Shawnee forest camp grounds and Shawnee lodge. The lodge has a restaurant, pools, cabins, and looks over one of the lakes down here. If you just want to camp, there is a camp ground/trailer lot at the lower lake. Drinking isn't prohibited, and it has showers available as well. Just have to call in advance to see if space is available.

From the lake, you are about 5-10 minutes from KY to do rides there, and about 45 minutes from WV.

The camping/lodge is off 125 about 10 miles from 52. 125 is a nice road to ride as well. Plenty of hiking, fishing, and ridding around the forest roads overlooking the forest. Bars are about 10 minutes from the lakes, and alcohol is about the same.

Do not plan on using cell phones though. No service until you get back on 52 a little bit.

i miss the digital pic run...
You miss everything. :nono:
I'd really like to do this. It only seems to work out though at Mid Ohio.

And MO is a great time, we should push it harder this year and get more peeps there. They don't know what they're missing.

If I had any land I'd totally be down for hosting a shin dig like this. Maybe there is someone else here that has a chunk of land?
What you trying to say?
Alcohol is prohibited. Camping without beer is just sleeping outside.

Truth, and I don't like just sleeping outside.

What you trying to say?

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

Maybe there is a member on Ohio Riders that has a larger piece of land that would be fit for a group of people to camp out on. Somewhere off of the beaten path where you could have campfires and alcohol and don't need to worry about park rangers interfering. That would be swell.

That is what I was trying to say.

Doughnut i like that place you speak of, i would def. be in if its a camping trip ive actually been thinking about seeing if any others would want to go for like the past two weeks. Casper this is something that apparently gets attention, it should be on the checklist. But they must have beer and fishing.

Maybe next year we could get something going around the time of Super Bike Week at Mid-Ohio. I live like 15 mins from the track and could help organize something in the Mansfield area.

We hold it at the campgrounds at the track. :nono:

No! Really? Is the owner a good guy or more of a snarky fucktard? :lol:
Ethug