What American accent do you have?

chevysoldier

Which American accent do you have? My Results: full_428371978.jpg Neutral You`re not Northern, Southern, or Western, you`re just plain -American-. Your national identity is more important than your local identity, because you don`t really have a local identity. You might be from the region in that map, which is defined by this kind of accent, but you could easily not be. Or maybe you just moved around a lot growing up."]Which American accent do you have? My Results: full_428371978.jpg Neutral You`re not Northern, Southern, or Western, you`re just plain -American-. Your national identity is more important than your local identity, because you don`t really have a local identity. You might be from the region in that map, which is defined by this kind of accent, but you could easily not be. Or maybe you just moved around a lot growing up.

western.

ive lived in ohio my whole life, and i dont like country music....weird lol

i dated a girl from the south, and she rubbed off on me...if anything i thought i woulda maybe gotten that one...after 4 years i was talkin more like her than the people here lol

Neutral

You`re not Northern, Southern, or Western, you`re just plain -American-. Your national identity is more important than your local identity, because you don`t really have a local identity. You might be from the region in that map, which is defined by this kind of accent, but you could easily not be. Or maybe you just moved around a lot growing up.

That's what I figured.

i got northern.

kj il-ly has taught me well

:nono: Only because they didn't have Engrish as an option, or you cheated. :lol:

I got the western also. I'm going to gues that the Western result was because of saying tent and tint "almost the same", instead of "different." Or maybe it was the 3 or so weeks that I've been in California (non-consecutive?)

Western ... I blame it on the country music

A friend had the same issue. In high school he worked the McDonald's drive-thru in Middleburg Hts. People would ask, "Where are you from?" He'd tell them "Down south." They'd say, "I knew it, where abouts?" He'd reply, "Strongsville."

I'm an upstate New Yorker - Rochester to be exact. I've been in C-bus town for 21 years so I've lost a lot of the accent, but you can still tell I'm not from here - most people think Cleveland, but no. The New Yorker slips out every now and again, mixed with a little southern drawal. It really comes out if I'm pissed (things like - Whaadda you fuhkin stoopid or sumtin, haah?) or if I go to/come back from N.Y.

Know whaat I'm sayun, haah? Aaahhh get otta hee-ya!!

And it's a POP, not a soda!!

My wife HATES it!!

Jim

full_537664926.jpg

Edited by Jcarlson