What are your favorite beers?

Casper

I'm not driving that far, although I went further to hang out with OR peeps, so the beer may be more worth a drive! :lol:

IMO its worth it. In fact I'm leaving work today to stop in at several places to try and procure a couple of cases to last me a couple more weeks. Luckily Cinci and NKY doesn't know the addictive qualities and have a large stock so I'm also having my buddy bring me up another couple cases when he comes home for xmas

IMO its worth it. In fact I'm leaving work today to stop in at several places to try and procure a couple of cases to last me a couple more weeks. Luckily Cinci and NKY doesn't know the addictive qualities and have a large stock so I'm also having my buddy bring me up another couple cases when he comes home for xmas

ive been looking for it for a while. It sucks, I reccomended it to a bunch of people, and they found it easily. everytime I look anywhere, they are out! I even went to a couple of bars i knew that had it on tap...they were out too! I looked 4 places yesterday (even jungle jims) I settled for Mt. Carmel Nut Brown Ale

ive been looking for it for a while. It sucks, I reccomended it to a bunch of people, and they found it easily. everytime I look anywhere, they are out! I even went to a couple of bars i knew that had it on tap...they were out too! I looked 4 places yesterday (even jungle jims) I settled for Mt. Carmel Nut Brown Ale

I know its a haul, but as of this weekend I was told Party Source right across the river in Bellvue had a shit ton of it. I'm rather shocked Jungle Jims was out, they usually have a large stock of it. One year I actually found they had 2 cases left into January, needless to say I bought those immediately

Well, no GL Christmas Ale to be found around here, FML.

The beer selection out around here is less than stellar, so I picked up a Sam Adams winter classics pack. Tonight I had the Chocolate Bock. Much better than I expected!

Edited by jporter12

If I want to drink water, I'll grab a bottle of water! :D

(I'm working on becoming a beer snob!)

Drink water?... Bud Light is by far not like drinking water. If you want to drink water then have a Nati or Keystone. Use them to put out fires if you choose;)

Drink water?... Bud Light is by far not like drinking water. If you want to drink water then have a Nati or Keystone. Use them to put out fires if you choose;)

Ha, natty is just bud light that didn't pass the 4 person taste test panel.

Try out a few of the beers talked about in this thread and get back to us. I have consumed more than my share of Bud Light, and many other mass-produced american beers, and all along I've said that Bud Light is watery, or weak. These days, I don't drink nearly as much, and I drink beer more for the flavors, not to see how many bottles I can empty, or how wasted I can get. Hangovers suck, and the headache I get from most of the "Mainstream" beers sucks, too.

Try out a few of the beers talked about in this thread and get back to us. I have consumed more than my share of Bud Light, and many other mass-produced american beers, and all along I've said that Bud Light is watery, or weak. These days, I don't drink nearly as much, and I drink beer more for the flavors, not to see how many bottles I can empty, or how wasted I can get. Hangovers suck, and the headache I get from most of the "Mainstream" beers sucks, too.

so true. The only reason I drink Coors Light or Miller Lite is when I'm just pounding beers to get drunk at the bar. If I'm going to drink a beer, its going to be something good