Cheapest place to buy tires...

Likwid

I shop the internet too, typically the locals are higher $$$

But I usually find that F/R package deals get you a great price

I rarely swap out tires one at a time, unless I'm extra hard on the throttle and carry the front half the time :):):)

D207s are 4 generations ago of tech for Dunlop, I would only use them if someone gave them to me crazy cheap. --Q2s are current tech.

Michelin pilot powers are a pretty good tire, (although not current generation) and prices are very reasonable about anywhere.

Spring is the best time to buy tires as most retailers want to move stock and offer good discounts. I mostly use DennisKirk,(instant shipping) but have heard good things about JakeWilson.

D207s are 4 generations ago of tech for Dunlop, I would only use them if someone gave them to me crazy cheap. --Q2s are current tech.

What do I know, all my tires have knobs on them.:D Unless you count my tourances but then I prefer the old style vs the new one.

Michelin pilot powers are a pretty good tire, (although not current generation) and prices are very reasonable about anywhere.

Spring is the best time to buy tires as most retailers want to move stock and offer good discounts. I mostly use DennisKirk,(instant shipping) but have heard good things about JakeWilson.

I hate that tire manufacturers essentially only build tires until the OEM stops, then they are done with that tire. I know it makes sense, but it sucks because my options are pretty limited

Wow, didnt think the 207s were even available anymore - weren't those diso'd back in '05/'06?

I'd get the Dunlop Roadsmart rear tire, I just put a set on my bike this past fall and being a dual-compound the center holds up better for higher hp bikes and the pattern is similar too if that matters to ya

Yeah, but just try to find an 18-inch Q2.

Another source worth checking when shopping tires is South West Moto Tires. I have bought from them in the past, good prices and good service. In this case, though, their prices are no better than the ones already listed.

Wow, didnt think the 207s were even available anymore - weren't those diso'd back in '05/'06?

I'd get the Dunlop Roadsmart rear tire, I just put a set on my bike this past fall and being a dual-compound the center holds up better for higher hp bikes and the pattern is similar too if that matters to ya

sadface :( they don't make an 18 inch in 180mm

It seems my only options are Dunlop D207, then a few various Metzeler, Avon, Pirelli and a Shinko (that I'd proceed to flatten out in about 20 days of straight line riding)

I know I'm a newb but I've had very good luck with Motorcycle superstore.

Everything I've ordered is usually cheapest and haven't had any order mistakes and I was amazed when my turn signals came in 2 DAYS!

Yeah, but just try to find an 18-inch Q2.

Another source worth checking when shopping tires is South West Moto Tires. I have bought from them in the past, good prices and good service. In this case, though, their prices are no better than the ones already listed.

Whoops - didnt catch the 18 inch ---------- oh, Vrod cruiser tire.

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/search/search.jsp?store=&resultType=subCategories&searchString=tires+180%2F55ZR18+rear&searchbtn.x=41&searchbtn.y=7

Putting my cruiser hat on, I would grab the Avon Cobra.

Edited by mello dude