Whats your age? (sport bikes)

2talltim

Thumbs up for the fjr, I put in 12 years on sportbikes and don't regret selling my last one a year ago, I was 29 when I stopped riding them and will never buy another

Oh, I've still got the CBR1KRR. Still love the fact that's a totally different animal than the FJR. I just don't plan on doing any multi-day mega-mile rides on it. Got a seat ALMOST as comfortable as a rough-cut yellowpine 2x10...

I'm surprised to see so many of you over 40, I didn't think there were to many of us here in this pool of 20 somethings :lol:

Someone should start a "40+ SportBiker's Group" in the groups section. I'll join (im 43)

Just turned 44 last week...does my vfr count as sportbike though?

Something about the VFR attracts the more discerning (sometimes that means older) rider.

I'm surprised to see so many of you over 40' date=' I didn't think there were to many of us here in this pool of 20 somethings :lol:

Someone should start a "40+ SportBiker's Group" in the groups section. I'll join (im 43)[/quote']

Make it 35+ so that some of us that aren't QUITE as ancient, yet still beyond the teenager years can join, too.

Turned 54 last month, I'm guessing the frenchy homo would say my mean ass FZ1 aint a sport bike either. He can lick le' balls.

:lol:

the whole conversation was hilarious in itself. The dude tried coming off like he knew everything about VFR's because he had a 4th gen and I just laughed while Pauly openly mocked him

Something about the VFR attracts the more discerning (sometimes that means older) rider.

and also discerning meaning smart :D

I'm only 26 ;)