Whats your age? (sport bikes)

2talltim

I owned the FZ6 before I owned the FZ1. And I consider those bikes sport bikes - i do call it a sport-touring bike. Because it can be ridden like a sport bike, but it can be ridden comfortably longer than a sport bike.:D Handling is awesome and it has the R6/1 engine in it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for starting this thread btw because I'm learning about many people.

I thought it would be a good reference thread for a later date...guess i should have invited everyone not just sport bikes

• 4 months later...

RE: Old guys riding!

Finally added a bike to the stable that I can ride for more than a few hundred miles without wishing I was 30 again--'07 FJR! Just got back from a 5-day 7-state romp (KY/WV/VA/NC/SC/GA/TN) thru the Appalaician/Blue Ridge mtns. Did just about 1600 miles--all rural 2-lane roads, no super-slab....yeah! 5 bikes in the group--Did the Diamond Back, Snake, BRP, Cherhola Skyway, Dragon, and anything else in the area that had more curves than a cathouse in Vegas.

Everyone brought back their scoots intact without any scratches on the chrome or plastic. Didn't donate any parts to the Tree of Shame, either. Yeah, I know....boring. Had so much fun, I'm prolly heading back down again first week of Sept.

Here's the link to pix:

http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab313/icantdrive55/Aug%202011%20Bike%20Trip/?albumview=slideshow