What kinda cage do you drive?

Ringo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You better lock that up, or I'm gonna take it. That was supposed to be MY car. :mad::mad:

I'll leave you my truck, it'll be a near even trade. Honest!

I would trade you even, honest. But...I am being FORCED to take it to Germany:p

Pssh... Germans are not going to be impressed with your Australian V8 sedan when they're rolling around in sophisticated M5s and Mercedes.

Just imagine if you had an Avalanche over there... that would be WAY more impressive and unique. /gimme that car!

gtos where never really an "original" idea. wether theyre stealing the corvette motor or holden monaro design.

That makes me lol.

The LSx motor is the most whored' out motor on the planet...

The Aussies were also using it way back when only the Corvette and F-bodies were privileged to have it.

Pssh... Germans are not going to be impressed with your Australian V8 sedan when they're rolling around in sophisticated M5s and Mercedes.

Just imagine if you had an Avalanche over there... that would be WAY more impressive and unique. /gimme that car!

There is some truth to what you say. Some. The Germans go ape-shit over full size American trucks. If I could take 2 vehicles, a truck would be my next choice.

I just hope I get enough ration cards to offset the expense of driving the LS3.

true. We took a ava over when we went to holland sold it for 30k euros. Only bought it for 22k$

Your Welcome :p

negative...I don't have the garage space to accommodate this issue :(. Thank god I'm cheap and I'll never find what I want for what I'm willing to spend :lol: