Did you get out and vote today?

Casper

as I stated on my facebook:

"I'm not voting today because there isn't an Issue that votes all the morons and idiots off of this island"

but seriously, I might go after work if I can make back in time before they close. If I do cool, if not doesn't really bother me because either way I'm voting for a douche or turd sandwich

Edited by Bad324

as I stated on my facebook:

"I'm not voting today because there isn't an Issue that votes all the morons and idiots off of this island"

but seriously, I might go after work if I can make back in time before they close. If I do cool, if not doesn't really bother me because either way I'm voting for a douche or turd sandwich

Fairfield county had a couple park issues on the ballot so I really wanted to go vote. The rest is honestly hogwash in my opinion. Too much bickering and bitching from both sides instead of actual fixing. But I have to support my parks. :)

abstaining from voting isn't some kind of social protest against "the man," it's simply the best way to insure that no politician will ever give a shit about your opinion.

Everyone should vote. Go pick up your ballot card, and turn it in blank if you want. Just be part of the voting population so that your demographic has a voice.

I refrained from voting on certain elections where I didn't know any of the candidates, but I voted for my city council ward election, issues one through three.

abstaining from voting isn't some kind of social protest against "the man," it's simply the best way to insure that no politician will ever give a shit about your opinion.

well that's a good situation for myself as I could really give a shit about most politicians. When it comes to politics, I'm a selfish person and none of them are going to do what I want so my interest lacks :dunno:

Technically I'm whats wrong with the "system", I get that and I understand your point. However, until there is a single politician or issue that actually merits MY interest, I shall continue to not give a shit and this years election is one of those.

Everyone should vote. Go pick up your ballot card, and turn it in blank if you want. Just be part of the voting population so that your demographic has a voice.

I refrained from voting on certain elections where I didn't know any of the candidates, but I voted for my city council ward election, issues one through three.

This. You can live sections blank. And vote for the stuff you do care about.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Yep, took my daughter to vote with me this morning before work.

Voting takes effort, and more than just going to the polls. Voting without knowing about the issues or candidates accomplishes nothing.

Abstaining from voting only results in giving more power to those who do vote. If you truly don't care then don't vote. But if you have an opinion then you should make the best effort to influence the politics and voting is one concrete way to do that.

Craig

Voted for the first time today, didn't really care about the local offices so I left those mostly blank, but I really didn't feel like my local school district that just built a brand new multi million dollar school deserved even more tax money so I was pretty adamant on voting today, plus the polls are literally a 30 second walk from my house lol