You say you like the McRib...

chevysoldier

"The product is only introduced when pork prices are low enough to ensure McDonald's can turn a profit on the product," Staley suggests
McDonald's relationship with the pork industry goes back to the McRib's conception. In 1972, Roger Mandingo, a University of Nebraska professor, received a grant from the National Pork Producer's council to develop a technology that bound small "umarketable parts of the animal" into a formation that looked more appetizing. In other words, he figured out how to mold tripe, heart or stomach bits into something that looked like a choice cut of meat. Let's say, the ribs.

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/why-does-mcdonalds-keep-bringing-mcrib-back-blogger-172200671.html

I had my first McRib 3 weeks ago.

Two of them actually 'cuz I'm a fatty.

They reminded me of BBQ rib sandwiches from high school lunch. Except the ones from high school were better, because they didn't have pickles.

I had my first one this week, and I feel a little weird sayin this.... buuuut, I COMPLETELY AGREE,

I had my first McRib 3 weeks ago.

Two of them actually 'cuz I'm a fatty.

They reminded me of BBQ rib sandwiches from high school lunch. Except the ones from high school were better, because they didn't have pickles.

Kinda like 5 Steaks from buddy's at one sitting lol

I tried one years ago when they came out and was sick for days. Could not get past the texture.

The texture is a little weird, like someone else said, they remind me of the

sandwiches you got in the high school cafeteria.

I didn't pack today, I can see I'm probably gonna end up getting one of

these for lunch :p