KSG's are in! And I lost all respect for Woodbury Outfitters

MidgetTodd

Wouldn't call it favorites as much as just simply taking care of their customers. You see Woodbury has 100 KSG's on order as well their other dealers probably have a similar quantity order and order regularly. Then Dale comes along and places an order for 2 and has only used them once in the past it is in the distributors best interest to handle the big dealers first

I get it. I usually don't jump out and buy the newest so I don't worry about waiting list. I did go on the waiting list at my dealer for the TCP I just got, but he knew they were coming in, when, and how many. Really I was only on the list so I could lock in on the sale price.

The thing I like about dealing with my small dealer is if he is less likely to screw me around because he knows how much I spend in there.

hmmmmm

I guess Ill repeat what I said here.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=87276

but.

Does anyone find it odd that SakeRocket just happened to join after the threads about Woodbury and his only posts are related to Woodbury and firearms he has bought there.

Something smells off.

+1. That's exactly what i thought. I saw his post spewing his love juice for Woodbury and his new ACOG, then posting in defense of Woodbury here.

Yes dale has been very good to me as well. Here lately the only guns I've not went to him for are the 4 Keltecs simply because he can't easily get them and my Glocks only because he is not an LE dealer and Glock LE price is below dealer cost so he can't come close to what I get them for at Vances.

That also brings me to another gripe about Woodbury. To my understanding Glock Blue Label price is set by Glock. And everywhere I have got a BL Glock from the price is the same even when looking at online dealers still the same.. However now they are 25 more from Woodbury. I think Ill place a call to Glock about that tomorrow unless some one here has an answer on that

I dont work for woodbury. Im just a loyal customer. And yes I did happen to join this forum after reading the pointless uneducated slander on their FB page. It just so happens I have a couple of bikes and share similar interests with most of the people on this forum. I knew my woodbury loyalty would alienate me here. No harm in having a good debate

I dont work for woodbury. Im just a loyal customer. And yes I did happen to join this forum after reading the pointless uneducated slander on their FB page. It just so happens I have a couple of bikes and share similar interests with most of the people on this forum. I knew my woodbury loyalty would alienate me here. No harm in having a good debate

There is no debate to be had!

Are you an employee?

Friend of an employee?

Owner?

Stupid?

Fanboy?

Lets just be honest. Remember honesty is the best policy!

• Upvote 1

If you're trying to troll you're doing it wrong.

• Upvote 1

:nono: