What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

Nathan,

Are you guys selling the brake lever guards? I know Woodcraft has them but I have Vortex clip ons and they require the tube to be moved etc, like attaching outside the tube. I would prefer one that goes inside the actual tube.

Thanks!

PS if not can you get me a price for the Woodcraft to 43125, looks like they may only be sold in pairs, I only really want the right(Brake) cover. I guess this would most likely still fit, just would need to move my clip ons to make it work etc.

Edited by madcat6183

I'm trying to find a new set of boots. Size 11. Something OK for a few trackdays, full length, toe sliders, street/ race boot...no preference on brands. Any recommendations?

Sounds like the Alpinestars SMX-5 or SMX-Plus would be perfect for your needs! PM on the way

Nathan,

Are you guys selling the brake lever guards? I know Woodcraft has them but I have Vortex clip ons and they require the tube to be moved etc, like attaching outside the tube. I would prefer one that goes inside the actual tube.

Thanks!

PS if not can you get me a price for the Woodcraft to 43125, looks like they may only be sold in pairs, I only really want the right(Brake) cover. I guess this would most likely still fit, just would need to move my clip ons to make it work etc.

PM sent!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
520 conversion chain & sprockets for an '08 Kawi ZZR600. Standard gray color (or black), x ring, 15/40. Thanks.

Gray/black color on the chain or sprockets?

Lockhart Phillips v2 speedscreen in chrome for f4i?

I don't have the speedscreen, but I do have the Zero Gravity double bubble if that interests you?