What i did in guns.

kawi kid

• 2 weeks later...

Did another class with START out in Stubbenville. Was great! I highly recommend everyone get out there. Esp. if you carry for self defense. Simply going to the range isn't enough. If anyone is considering going to a class let me know and I would be more then willing to go with and meet up before hand so you know what to expect.

Traded in a Keltec PF9 at Gander for a new Smith Shield 9mm.  Wow, wish I would have bought this gun a long time ago.  Park's I may be in touch for some kydex work, I had ordered a PF9 one from a guy online and am going to see if he can just hold it and swap it for a Shield build.

Cannot wait to shoot it.

I.P. I heard you have one in 9mm and would love to hear about it.  Thanks! 

• Upvote 1

I looked at the Nano, but it doesn't have a slide release and I really don't like that.  You have to like drop the mag, pull back on the slide then put it back, or some crazy shit.  I tried to mess with it today at Gander and hated that part alone.  I've got my Shield anytime you're local we can meet up and shoot or you can just fondle it and my balls.  Or just the gun, either is fine.  Usually I ask for a ball cupping first then the gun fondling, but I'll be generous with you.

But I heard Isaac's Pappa has one and loves it.  Hoping he jumps in here and gives us some details soon.  Blue0636sucksballs has the Compact 40 too, and loves it.

I hope to have a report on shooting in a few weeks, really busy this week.

Bowdog, you have to do anything to the trigger etc, Craig said some MP's require some light buffing(he buffs everything knob he can)?  I field stripped, cleaned, lubed mine, same with mags.  The mags are pretty stiff so letting the 7rder sit loaded daily for about a week, will probably do same with 8rd next week.

Just ordered 1 kydex front/leater back holster and hoping Hob's local guy can make me a good leather one as he is doing those now and starting to get into that business.  May see if he needs to use mine as a measure one for leather. 

I didn't touch my trigger but I have been shooting M&P's for years and always liked the trigger/used to it. I had Hoblicks buddy make me an IWB holster similar to the crossbreed that I have for my M&Pc 40 caliber. It is not as comfortable as the crossbreed but it was half the cost and a nice product.  

Yeah Ijust called him about a holster too.  I ordered an OWB already but now want IWB too, and leather.  Craig is just a Vag and wants his triggers to be girly just like him.  He's supposed to be coming around sometime so we can all go shoot MP's together.

I am joining Ohio Valley too its only 99 a year and 25 mins from home.  Plan to join later this month.

I went to Knob Creek over the weekend.  Machine gun shoots are awesome.  :)

IMG_4153.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

The video from the Saturday night shoot is uploading to Youtube now.  I will post a link once it is done.   Here is a few more of the pictures I took while there;

http://s267.photobucket.com/user/vf1000ride/slideshow/Knob%20Creek

AGREE!!! paying to shoot full auto doesn't really intrigue me because I can do that for free as long as I buy the ammo but blowing some of that shit up definitely intrigues me!! So does shooting a .50cal. have not got the opportunity to ever shoot one but would really like too.

I also have a case or so of tanerite if you guys want to go somewhere private and "look" at it since its illegal to shoot! ;)

Bowdog, you have to do anything to the trigger etc, Craig said some MP's require some light buffing(he buffs everything knob he can)?  I field stripped, cleaned, lubed mine, same with mags.  The mags are pretty stiff so letting the 7rder sit loaded daily for about a week, will probably do same with 8rd next week.

It's not just the M&P line, every smith I have owned has a gritty trigger, drives me nuts so I sand off the tooling marks.

• Casper unpinned this topic