What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I get the four guns i posted for $400 which i think is a steal. She just complains that i don't need anymore guns lol.

I saw those, let her bitch man, you got a great deal!! lol if she bitches too much let me know the selling prices!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So It's been a while since I been around. Too many hobbies.  :rolleyes:  One of those has been making homemade shooting targets for the range out back. So I thought I'd share some I've done so others can make there own if they want. 

Hope everyone is having a great summer and I get time to come back soon. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I was just in Wal-Mart on 256. They have a ton of .223 if anyone is in critical need still. It is all Winchester and gold dot and is on average $1 a shell but I guess if your out you might pay that?!?!?

I was just in Wal-Mart on 256. They have a ton of .223 if anyone is in critical need still. It is all Winchester and gold dot and is on average $1 a shell but I guess if your out you might pay that?!?!?

Gander had american eagle 100 rd box for 59.99 not the best but in a pinch better the a buck a round

• 2 weeks later...

So Frankling county CHL turn time is 1 day, on a holiday weekend?  WTF.  They took 59 days for mine and I almost expired when renewing.

Wife walked in Friday at 7:40am, walked out at 7:50am said it was 5 total minutes, for an 8am appointment.  Today the sherrifs office called and said it's done?  WTF??

I mean that is awesome, but why did it take 59 days for mine and 1 for hers?  Is it because with her profession she has to get her record checked every year and it had already been done vs. me with an OVI that was barely 3 years old when I went to renew?

Cuz that is insane!  But that means next weekend, GUN SHOPPING YAY!!

So Frankling county CHL turn time is 1 day, on a holiday weekend?  WTF.  They took 59 days for mine and I almost expired when renewing.

Wife walked in Friday at 7:40am, walked out at 7:50am said it was 5 total minutes, for an 8am appointment.  Today the sherrifs office called and said it's done?  WTF??

I mean that is awesome, but why did it take 59 days for mine and 1 for hers?  Is it because with her profession she has to get her record checked every year and it had already been done vs. me with an OVI that was barely 3 years old when I went to renew?

Cuz that is insane!  But that means next weekend, GUN SHOPPING YAY!!

Interesting...My appointment was Thursday @ 11:30am. I have not received a phone call. My fingerprints and what not are on file with the state, for work purposes.

It did only take five minutes to run through the paperwork, fingerprints and photo.

Coworker had his back in 3 days earlier in the month of August.

What's more interesting is that BCII, who checks your fingerprints was down over the weekend...

Made the change from Mod 0 to Mod 1

Need to get a light and front sight. (Either Kac or the new magpul pro since I'm poor) I have a Stream light Poyltac in a gear sector mount but I didn't put it on so that I be motivated to by a M3. 

9718780603_9baf33a328.jpg
_MG_4628 by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr

9722024210_dcdcc4f428.jpg
_MG_4610 by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr

also picked up an Insight APL

9718784831_93abb96558.jpg
_MG_4625 by 4DAIVIPAI2K5, on Flickr

• Casper unpinned this topic