Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

I agree no call should be made until tomorrow afternoon

Even if it does blow my plan to avoiding early mor ing frigid temps. If it rains like its supposed to tomorrow that would blow it as well

agree with above, will wait till Friday evening for final call,

changed route a little bit to bypass the construction. Updated first post, instead of going through 16 taking back road. the section in 16 was put in so we could get a video of all of us together like a big parade, coz after that once we hit the twisty section it will be every sub group on their own. there is a nice little riverside restaurant on the way, i know last year half the people wanted to sit down as a group for a bite, may be if people like that we can have a stop, while others finish the ride.

Edited by NinjaDoc

On a sad note two guys got canned at work so my supervisor revoked my request for time off :( this upsets me because I was really looking forward to meeting a lot of you,guess there is always track days and next years dream ride. Be safe and take lots of videos so that I can at least feel like I was part of it.

On a sad note two guys got canned at work so my supervisor revoked my request for time off :( this upsets me because I was really looking forward to meeting a lot of you,guess there is always track days and next years dream ride. Be safe and take lots of videos so that I can at least feel like I was part of it.

what were they canned for?(out of pure curiosity)

The local channel here Whio is usually pretty accurate with their forecast and their futurecast is usually spot on. Its saying that the rain will be cleared out of the area by 10am. Saturday but there could be stray pop ups towards the south. Gonna be chilly mid 50's could go higher if the sun comes out more.