Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

Yea sorry no way I'm riding all that way for cold wet roads that I can go just as fast on as I can in the metro parks here, just not worth risking it. Wish the weather would've held out better but I know if I don't show the weather will be great and if I get everything ready it will be shitty

Yea sorry no way I'm riding all that way for cold wet roads that I can go just as fast on as I can in the metro parks here, just not worth risking it. Wish the weather would've held out better but I know if I don't show the weather will be great and if I get everything ready it will be shitty

totally understand bad, if only we could slip past this rain in neo, things might brighten up down in SEO

Sooooo I won't leave Blacklick at 10:30 than!!! lol... What's the final time?!

you leave blacklick at 10:30 you'll be at the meeting spot an hour early. :-)

Its only 46 mins from Reynoldsburg...i'll be headed out around 11ish if its not raining.

Now youre killing me, I was planning on being home by 1 or 130.... Ill work with it though
oh snap...i missed the ride at 1:30 part...pushing it, but will be warmer and dryer...i'll leave closer to 11:30 then.

sorry about that, this will help some of us neo guys to make it after rain. Plus like zeb said, dried up roads = safer :)

Cleveland, Akron, Columbus weather forecasts all show 20 something percentage of rain after 7am but temps will only be high 40's in the morning.....chilly stuff at speed, so a few hot coffee stops may be in order to warm our boners. Most of the day looks clear statewide

:( Pull my man card. I've kicked it around for the last 2 hours, but low temps and a long ride to get to possibly damp roads just isn't doing it for me.

Snot and Hellmut. I'm down for meeting up with you two for a ride sometime when the weather is a little nicer. Thanks for the offer to ride newark.

:( Pull my man card. I've kicked it around for the last 2 hours, but low temps and a long ride to get to possibly damp roads just isn't doing it for me.

Snot and Hellmut. I'm down for meeting up with you two for a ride sometime when the weather is a little nicer. Thanks for the offer to ride newark.

Understandable, and no worries man. We will hopefully get another SW ride put together before the end of the year and before everyone goes retarded in here over the winter:D

Mid day looks much better and for sure roads will dry up by then, try to make it J, will be nice to match many new faces with old names

Really hate to but I have to bow out as this is a long way to go for me with temps in the 40's to start. Was really hoping the temps would recover sooner, but just isn't going to be too much fun with it that cold. Ride safe and post up some pics and video when possible. Should be a pretty ride if the sun comes out.