Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

I for one should have jumped in the mid group... Next time hopefully ill feel more comfortable lol. Nice meet'n y'all and I'll try to have the vid of the fast group up by the end of the weekend. Not much to see since I was trailing quite a bit lol but ill try to make it interesting.

Btw... My ass is SORE. Those of you that were coming from 100+ miles away, damn... ;)

I put a total of 365 miles on my 650 when i got home at 730. Had a great time, was great meeting some of the faces on the forums, course i can only remember 5 or 6 of yalls handles lol.

I hope there is a spring ride down that way next year, as well as a couple of summer rides.

Edited by Gunner75

just pulled in at home,

Thank you every one for coming out on such a bad forecast, but to our luck like bad said the day turned out to be beautiful.

I hope i met every one of you guys that showed up, final count must be above 40, that itself was lot of confusion but it sort of evolved

Big thx to uncle punk who took charge this year and every thing worked out well.

Now for the apology, the last group getting lost was my fault. I knew BMWnut was put on the spot to lead a group and he was not sure about the route, our group should have stayed at that last intersection to let you guys know about the gas stop. By the time i came back to the spot you guys prolly passed by.

The final phase was a big chaos, every one heading in different direction. Like UP pointed out, now i feel kind of bad that we sort of took every one out to middle of no where and abandoned them. Didnt get to say a thx/ or bye to every one. Jnor was the only person who knew what he was doing i guess, he sticked with the plan and the suggestion was to stop at the small riverside restaurant, alas i didnt post it up here Doh!

But from the looks of it almost every one made it back home safe and enjoyed the ride. If the forecast was favorable the expected number would have showed up and it might have been way more fun and confusing at the same time.

once again, thanks to all and everyone. Great day of riding and chance to meet every one.

I for one should have jumped in the mid group... Next time hopefully ill feel more comfortable lol. Nice meet'n y'all and I'll try to have the vid of the fast group up by the end of the weekend. Not much to see since I was trailing quite a bit lol but ill try to make it interesting.

Btw... My ass is SORE. Those of you that were coming from 100+ miles away, damn... ;)

You did good. :) stayed up and was only a couple secs behind

just pulled in at home,

Thank you every one for coming out on such a bad forecast, but to our luck like bad said the day turned out to be beautiful.

I hope i met every one of you guys that showed up, final count must be above 40, that itself was lot of confusion but it sort of evolved

Big thx to uncle punk who took charge this year and every thing worked out well.

Now for the apology, the last group getting lost was my fault. I knew BMWnut was put on the spot to lead a group and he was not sure about the route, our group should have stayed at that last intersection to let you guys know about the gas stop. By the time i came back to the spot you guys prolly passed by.

The final phase was a big chaos, every one heading in different direction. Like UP pointed out, now i feel kind of bad that we sort of took every one out to middle of no where and abandoned them. Didnt get to say a thx/ or bye to every one. Jnor was the only person who knew what he was doing i guess, he sticked with the plan and the suggestion was to stop at the small riverside restaurant, alas i didnt post it up here Doh!

But from the looks of it almost every one made it back home safe and enjoyed the ride. If the forecast was favorable the expected number would have showed up and it might have been way more fun and confusing at the same time.

once again, thanks to all and everyone. Great day of riding and chance to meet every one.

Thanks for putting it together.....had a great time !!! :D

as i saw many go pros floating i didnt go out of the way to record many things,

if you guys can share like 2 min footage from those videos will be very nice,

like one video from each group. the best section you consider if you can edit it up and send it/ or upload in media share or some thing that will be helpful

well i got good news, and bad news about my footage....The footage came out good other then the massive bug that was plastered right in the center of the camera!!!!

:lol: i was looking forward to seeing it too.