What do you Carry CCW (PICS)

JaronsToy

I don't want to start a debate here, but what am I missing regarding revolvers?

Pros: compact. reliable. no magazine spring to fail (so you can leave it loaded forever without worry)

cons: fewer rounds. wider (at the cylinder)

Or is there some reason I'm not seeing that they're disliked?

i dont mind them....i dont like DAO that much though...and the capacity is pretty low...even my 3" sub compact 40 holds 10rds...thats more than a decent sized revolver, and really, 10rds isnt that many if you look at some of the other guns people carry that hold 15-17 or whatever

How do you like this? I'm thinking of replacing my p11 with the shield.

This is the 9c i love it as far as how it shoots, feels like a full size. Recoil is nice and smooth. First time it shot it i put 10 of 12 with in a 6" traget at about 20 ft.(i know not spectacular but not bad for me). I havent had the chance to carry it yet because i dont have a holster yet.(just got it last weekend) I thought the shield felt too small in my hand, kinda like a LCP. Coming from a P11 its half the trigger pull

Edited by 2talltim

This is the 9c i love it as far as how it shoots, feels like a full size. Recoil is nice and smooth. First time it shot it i put 10 of 12 with in a 6" traget at about 20 ft.(i know not spectacular but not bad for me). I havent had the chance to carry it yet because i dont have a holster yet.(just got it last weekend) I thought the shield felt too small in my hand, kinda like a LCP. Coming from a P11 its half the trigger pull

Excellent taste in guns, especially an M&P over a Block.;)

Ok couldn't tell which one it was on my phone. Debating between the lc9 or shield.

id stear away from the LC9 ask maxpower he couldnt unload his quick enough. It felt top heavy to me.

Edited by 2talltim

[ATTACH]3184[/ATTACH]

or

[ATTACH]3185[/ATTACH]

Depending on my mood or what I'm wearing/doing.... The Sig is carried in a Crossbreed Supertuck and is very comfortable. But it takes planning to put the holster on when I'm getting dressed. More times than not, I just throw the 642 in the POS holster and shove it in my pants.

As for reliability.... the Sig is spot on. Very accurate, fast, and no failures in thousands of rounds. The 642 also shoots like a champ. I'm very confident in the abilities that I've developed with both.