new girl

ninjachic

Whoa now cowgirl, that sounds kinky! Just what is it you do?????? :)

I do skin care. although that might be a little difficult right now as a just sliced my finger with a scalpel so Now i have to wait for the Doc I work for to get back from surgery and stitch me up.

This is a good thing in that we now have a ready source of advise on her cooking before we take her word that she can boil water without burning it.

:)

oh snap!!! haha Well I'm sure he's just gonna be jealous that he doesnt get my wonderful cooking anymore, So I'm sure he wont share that info with you.

I agree with Papa. Jack's advice is very sound. In fact, if you are "not happy with your speed" and get mid turn and brake harder or more to slow down where you are, guess what the result is? We call that a low side...

Anyways, it was good and precise and above all, accurate...

It's the 'low side' that I had that told me not to brake while turning. I was wanting to stop right after a right turn in a parking lot where I was practicing the state riding test. I slowed too much. I'll never forget the sound of the bike hitting the ground. It's embeded in my brain. My right front turn signal got pushed deep into the fairing causing it to leave a crack I need to learn how to fix. Now I have a stubby turn signal on one side of the front.

I got a book through my library: Code, Keith (1997). A Twist of the Wrist 2: The Basics of High-Performance Motorcycle Riding

If you haven't read it yet, it's worth your time.

I was under the impression that as you turn, to maintain your speed and stability, since when you lean you ride on a smaller diameter of your tires and your bike slows down, that giving it some juice makes for better cornering.

As for braking, I know traction is needed for cornering as well as slowing or stopping. I didn't think it was a good idea to mix the two and thought that counter steering was the safer way to go as far as taking a curve or corner faster than intended if you don't have the time or space needed to brake sufficiently to avoid ruining your day.

I only know what I read and experience. I'm still new at riding. Thanks for any insight that's offered.

since when did a perfectly good leghumping thread get shit on by pedantic bickering about turn entry speeds?

you people are disappointing me.

I think things went haywire when Jenna asked for ADVICE and I suggested not to brake in turns unless absolutely necessary and I was disagreed with by one and defended by another.

After that things just went off on their own.

Edited by JackFlash
To feel better and not look like I can't spell.

well I guess youre not doing a good enough job!!:p

I could step up my game and go into detail about the ability to lick my eyebrows and breath thru my ears, or being like the energizer bunny. Could even start the cheesy lines that would make you turn to butter in my hands or better yet send you Picts of the epic jello filled hot tub at the last big get together.....but then you wouldn't leave me alone and Dani would get a lil smitten so it would be all bad plus you'd both be beating down the door tonight and I already have plans plus I have not restocked enough jello yet. Sooooo I've just kept it to a minimum trying to give one of the other members a chance ;)

Lemme get my list all checked off:

1.) Welcome (read: What's your number so I can Brett Favre your phone every couple hours until the court order gets pushed through. Yes, that last part is also a euphemism. Get used to it.)

2.) I think you guys all have some good points, and everyone should ride the way that they feel the most comfortable (read: Everyone one of you that doesn't share my opinion is an ignorant twat waffle. This is everyone)

3.) Think of your favorite political figure. I now hate them. And you for thinking about them. (read: for Cheech's derailment pleasure)

4.) Something about jbot's mom. (read: Something about jbots mom)

• Upvote 2

I could step up my game and go into detail about the ability to lick my eyebrows and breath thru my ears, or being like the energizer bunny. Could even start the cheesy lines that would make you turn to butter in my hands or better yet send you Picts of the epic jello filled hot tub at the last big get together.....but then you wouldn't leave me alone and Dani would get a lil smitten so it would be all bad plus you'd both be beating down the door tonight and I already have plans plus I have not restocked enough jello yet. Sooooo I've just kept it to a minimum trying to give one of the other members a chance ;)

:bow:

• Upvote 1

Lemme get my list all checked off:

1.) Welcome (read: What's your number so I can Brett Favre your phone every couple hours until the court order gets pushed through. Yes, that last part is also a euphemism. Get used to it.)

2.) I think you guys all have some good points, and everyone should ride the way that they feel the most comfortable (read: Everyone one of you that doesn't share my opinion is an ignorant twat waffle. This is everyone)

3.) Think of your favorite political figure. I now hate them. And you for thinking about them. (read: for Cheech's derailment pleasure)

4.) Something about jbot's mom. (read: Something about jbots mom)

1) thank you however you'd have to work to get my number. I not that easy.

2) thanks again. I appreciate that.

3) HATE POLITICS!!!! So you've failed at that one.

4) is jbot's mom hot?

Jenna meet...

My%20Work%20Here%20Is%20Done.jpg?m=1321457352

• Upvote 1

There are several on here that have extra garage space that they offer up for the winter and some that go in together on a storage space for the winters. Just gotta start a thread that you are looking

well I'm moving either in Dec or Jan and will have a garage then. So I'm just gonna keep it at my apt complex until I move then I can put it in my new garage. I also just want a cover for it while I have it at my apt complex because I still plan on trying to ride it a little bit before it gets way to cold.