What would you do?

ninjachic

Good call, you just never know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitty_Genovese

Holy Shit that is crazy. I talked with a patient today who is also a therapist and she said that she did a thesis paper in college about this. She said that she found that 90% of most people would stay out of the situation and do nothing. I was like that is seriously crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

so the roommate that live below me actually just knocked on my door and asked if I could keep the banging down. FUCKING SERIOUSLY? His fucking roommate tried to strangle his girlfriend and he's having a fit because he can hear me cutting carrots and celery for my chili. jackass just got a serious piece of my mind.

I should come with a disclaimer...1. dont fuck with me. 2. dont fuck with me when i'm drinking. 3. dont fuck with me when i'm cooking. 4. REALLY DONT FUCK WITH ME WHEN I AM COOKING AND DRINKING

dude who lives me below me just learned the hard way

so the roommate that live below me actually just knocked on my door and asked if I could keep the banging down. FUCKING SERIOUSLY? His fucking roommate tried to strangle his girlfriend and he's having a fit because he can hear me cutting carrots and celery for my chili. jackass just got a serious piece of my mind.

I should come with a disclaimer...1. dont fuck with me. 2. dont fuck with me when i'm drinking. 3. dont fuck with me when i'm cooking. 4. REALLY DONT FUCK WITH ME WHEN I AM COOKING AND DRINKING

dude who lives me below me just learned the hard way

Answer the door with your Kel-tec holstered on your side. :D