Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Just seen the schedule and there isn't any fiddy race that weekend. :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

me and my buddy are gonna bring our NSR50Rs down to run the gap on :D

yes they will be plated, and have bicycle headlight and taillights :D

• Upvote 2

**UPDATE!**

Due to recent events another spot in my cabin has opened up. As of now I have two spots out of five that need to be filled. OSUMJ has said she'd be interested in one spot but don't know for sure should know hopefully next week at the latest. This also frees up space on my trailer. I have two spots left they go to whoever take the last two spots. As well a ride down an back from the GAP. Post up if you are 100% in. I'm already eating cost until I get these spots filled. I'll keep this updated as much as I can. Thanks

**UPDATE!**

Make that three spots in my cabin now damnit I knew for some reason today would bit me in the ass. Why because I was having a good fucking day an now my cabin is falling apart like a house of cards. I need a beer

No problem man, niw I can cancle the campsite I reserved and feel safe sleeping in a cabin. Tent was going to bbe a sleepless endeavour with the packs of wild dogs and bears lol.
Bears yes. Wild dogs, eh. But now you have to deal with drunken bubbies.