Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I can't disagree that there are some awesome roads in GA. But don't kid yourself if you think that yer gonna get over like a fat rat in cheese factory down there. Beware the Super Speeder Law! An EXTRA $200 tacked onto the original fine. So we're talkin' maybe $400-450 for havin' fun in GA!!!

Y'all be be safe now, ya heah? ;)

http://www.dds.ga.gov/faqs/index.aspx?faqcategoryid=34

:eek::wtf:

• 2 weeks later...
Son of a bitch I love me some Cherehola. But if that's closed and I end up spending more than one day riding 28 and all over Norrhern GA I certainly won't be sad about that at all!

When you heading down this year? Last year worked out really well other than being dog tired and trailering up the dragon in pitch black.

When you heading down this year? Last year worked out really well other than being dog tired and trailering up the dragon in pitch black.

No clue yet. I liked last year for the most part since it got us an extra day of riding but it will all depend on what my schedule is like and what not. I was still so drunk/hungover when we left I couldn't do math and figure out whether or not they charged an extra night or not.

• Upvote 1

Well' date=' you could not become a drunkard like the rest of these assclowns. :dunno:[/quote']

I was doing fine until MP gave me moonshine, thats when it was all downhill. I can surely say never again :D

• Upvote 1

got my days scheduled for this. probably trailer down cause ill only have 4 days. so ill probably leave earlier AM. Mykill you wanna roll with me?

Possibly. Leaning toward riding down or was gonna try to hop on with Bad again... although going with you would likely be easier. I'll let ya know when I decide.

All you drunkards..

Y'all are going to be jealous when my 18-year-old ass is sippin' on my delicious Coke. :rolleyes:

^haha^ im not a big drinker so ill have a coke with ya.

It's simply adorable that you two think you won't be Roofied and posed for completely absurd embarrassing Picts that will haunt you for a lifetime

• Upvote 1