Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

More scooters is better

Anyone have room to put my scooter on their trailer? I really want it down there.

And I also hope there is fiddy racing. I may have to bring the little OMRL bike for that. More space anyone?

Biggie

Anyone have room to put my scooter on their trailer? I really want it down there.

And I also hope there is fiddy racing. I may have to bring the little OMRL bike for that. More space anyone?

Biggie

Wish I could help but my little trailer is full with bike and scooter. I will let you ride my scooter.

Biggie

Hope to see the fiddy racing also. The last two years attempts both failed.

We'll have to plan ahead a little better this time.

Biggie

watching the fiddy racing is a must this year in my book.

We were some what lucky on timing last year, just didnt realize it was on Saturday and drove down on Friday. Couple of us were there Saturday when they were setting up but we didnt stay do to the OR BASH!!

Man, it just seems this winter time weather is beating the crap out of the region down there. So much damage and how its just continuing makes you wonder if they're going to get things all cleaned back up by riding season.

Comparing costs between a ride to SD vs the Smokeys it was far cheaper going southward, but with this crap continuing down there this season might not be a good one for a Tenn ride, at least in or around the Smokeys, even as awesome as the area is. Man for the last couple of years the weather, overall, has sucked bigtime.

v5zdqv.jpg

The mall in Boone, NC......:eek: Holy Crap!

is that the 2 story wendy's in that pic? boone is pretty far off the east/south of ashville riding area that everyone sticks to. its close to virginia boarder on 77. about 100 miles east of everything.

boone always gets nasty weather.