Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Man, it just seems this winter time weather is beating the crap out of the region down there. So much damage and how its just continuing makes you wonder if they're going to get things all cleaned back up by riding season.

Comparing costs between a ride to SD vs the Smokeys it was far cheaper going southward, but with this crap continuing down there this season might not be a good one for a Tenn ride, at least in or around the Smokeys, even as awesome as the area is. Man for the last couple of years the weather, overall, has sucked bigtime.

They will get it fixed up by June. They always do. All of the damage is in NC and they depend on the bikers and cagers in the smokeys for money. They will toss everything they got at it. They always do.

If you bail, consider the Ozarks. The scenery isn't as good but the roads are. Dirt cheap down there. Just go across 70 and just past St. Louis turn left.

I am officially out for this trip. Nephew Punk strikes again. No matter how I plead with him to make other wedding plans he seems to think it's too late to change them. I have no idea why they didn't check Ohio-Riders first before they started making their plans.

Have fun and be safe everyone.

• Upvote 1

Ghey. :(

Ok... so' date=' now that BT is not going to grace us with his ginormous schlong, and I'm too chicken-shit to ride anywhere near turnone.... anybody up for a 350 mile ride that's not gone to plaid?

:)[/quote']

does this mean you are back stuck with me and Likwids slow asses? :D

I am officially out for this trip. Nephew Punk strikes again. No matter how I plead with him to make other wedding plans he seems to think it's too late to change them. I have no idea why they didn't check Ohio-Riders first before they started making their plans.

Does this mean there is a spot in a cabin open!?

No. It just means I'll get to wait on you guys without pretending to not be pissing my pants following UP. :)

where-ever you go, i will be there. until you lose me. i'll sing love songs to you from behind, though.

NOOOOO!

We need members in the fast group.

Biggie

i'll be in for full retard/hooligan rides

im also planning to buy a scooter soon, hopefully that works out. I want to pass people while riding a scooter.

The gap is so much more fun on a scooter than a bike. I was passing cruisers going down hill with the 150 and passing sport bikes going down hill on the 250. No shifting just gas and brakes. The cruiser guys think it's funnier to get passed than the sport bike guys. The cruiser guys sit behind you and laugh when you go back up hill, some of the sport bike guys have to pass you back. I could ride the gap with just the scooter and not think I wasted my time going down there.

We need you to sign a waiver :lol:

i'll sign yours if you sign mine :p

The gap is so much more fun on a scooter than a bike. I was passing cruisers going down hill with the 150 and passing sport bikes going down hill on the 250. No shifting just gas and brakes. The cruiser guys think it's funnier to get passed than the sport bike guys. The cruiser guys sit behind you and laugh when you go back up hill, some of the sport bike guys have to pass you back. I could ride the gap with just the scooter and not think I wasted my time going down there.

scooters down the dragon has been a dream of mine for a while. I contemplated renting one last time I was there.

I got a question for all going on said trip. Me and night rider are gonna ride down and are good buddy named Geza he is joining us, just wanna see if anyone has a spot left in a room that he can stay the night? He's willing to pay for a little corner aka floor to sleep. The cabin im in is gonna be a bit full. So just wanted to see if anyone has any room. Thanks some of ya may have ridden with him before at the dream ride but he's not on the board.

I got a question for all going on said trip. Me and night rider are gonna ride down and are good buddy named Geza he is joining us, just wanna see if anyone has a spot left in a room that he can stay the night? He's willing to pay for a little corner aka floor to sleep. The cabin im in is gonna be a bit full. So just wanted to see if anyone has any room. Thanks some of ya may have ridden with him before at the dream ride but he's not on the board.

1st off Brandon, it's NightRider. Haha. :nono: 2- Geza is definitely a good guy and easy to get along with. Hopefully we can figure something out for him. Any help/info is much appreciated.

This sounds funnier than heck.....lol....get it on video?