Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I got a question for all going on said trip. Me and night rider are gonna ride down and are good buddy named Geza he is joining us, just wanna see if anyone has a spot left in a room that he can stay the night? He's willing to pay for a little corner aka floor to sleep. The cabin im in is gonna be a bit full. So just wanted to see if anyone has any room. Thanks some of ya may have ridden with him before at the dream ride but he's not on the board.

Three guys a set to ride down with me & stay in my cabin, odds are at least one will drop out. If thats the case he can bunk with us, we'll see how it plays out.

Fuck it I'm in, let me know if there is an open couch, floor, or if anyone wants to split a room. Also willing to split fuel cost if anyone has room in their vehicle. Pauly bring the scooter :) unless I pick up a new bike by then either way I will bring down growlers of good beer.

I'll have space in my vehicle if you need a lift

Fuck it I'm in, let me know if there is an open couch, floor, or if anyone wants to split a room. Also willing to split fuel cost if anyone has room in their vehicle. Pauly bring the scooter :) unless I pick up a new bike by then either way I will bring down growlers of good beer.

You know my payment terms :)

I'm planning on riding down there with Dying Shadow and Night Rider, but if there's still any rooms left I'd be down to split one or go in on a cabin with others.

Barf Balls? :dunno:

That works too i suppose. Maybe Shrek balls?

I know most of you don't know me, but a few may.

I will be staying the entire time at a nice private cabin in Robbinsville (old friend, very cheap, kitchen, hot shower, 3 min from Grocery store) that has an extra bed, so I am able to host another person if need be.

Anyone looking for someone to do some large miles explorations during the week, let me know. I have been in the area many many times, and have lots of great roads to share. A 600 mile loop that takes me down through Wolf Pen Gap in GA comes to mind.:D

Maybe Geza could look into this for a place to stay. Also 600 miles? Damn! You might have to show Brandon, Geza and myself around :cheers:

C'mon, boys. I did it last fall on a WeeStrom with a group from LocalRiders here in Cinti. And I'm 62. Different groups rode down on Tues-Wed-Thur. Rode +/- 250 miles each day Thur-Fri-Sat, got stupid drunk Sat night (not real proud of that....just sort'a happened accidentally) and then hit the twisties on the way back. Didn't hit slab until London, KY.

Even if you just form up in groups of 2 or 3 for the trip, it's a blast. Here's the link from last year's trip:

2012 (adventure starts about p6-7): http://www.localriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17006

Do eet!