Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

yes he offered it to me to bring to make up for the fact he's using the trailer that same weekend so now I have to figure out another plan for a trailer lol
Just remember the roads back there are actually roads... and are patrolled... and it is illegal to ride wheelies on a scooter... while drunk... and yelling obscenities...

Brian' date=' put the scoot in the bed and rent a trailer. Mine may be free to use, unless I decide to bring the scooter, also. I know I am bringing my skateboard, whether in the truck or bungied to the Duc's luggage. I have aspirations of slaying the dragon on my board, while holding a cardboard sword. :lol:[/quote']

I've been thinking of either buying a simple 5x8 utility if I find a deal or hoping that I can just use our newest work flat bed trailer that is being made currently when the time comes. I'm not too worried about it really, still gotta call my cousin and see what they have for trailers now as I might be able to borrow one of his

Gatlinburg and Cherokee don't interest me in the slightest. That's the wrong direction' date=' if you're looking to have a good time. Everyone knows Georgia is where shit's happening.[/quote']

troof.

im thinking of chasing the dragon sometime late feb/early march.

im going to try to go 4 or 5 times this season. its a bonus that my gf's family is from taccoa ga, near clayton ga (war woman for those that ride hard). family function has now become an excuse to ride!

hopefully I can make your guys trip. sounds like a fun group. i'll probably camp somewhere for the free'ness

Gatlinburg and Cherokee don't interest me in the slightest. That's the wrong direction' date=' if you're looking to have a good time. Everyone knows Georgia is where shit's happening.[/quote']

How about Cherohala?

5boiuq.jpg

Cherohala Skyway is closed due to a landslide near No Name Gap that took out 1 lane of traffic. No estimate on when the road will be reopen. No Name Gap is is located near the TN/NC border, around the 1 mile marker in NC.

Anybody else contacted you about that offer yet? I might be very interested.

not yet. let me know and we can hash out details.

i found a campsite that is $7/night per person (minimum of $14/night if you're solo for anyone else reading) and $4/night for electricity with on sight hot showers included.

figure gas for truck, gas for bike, campsite cost, food/beverage costs would be somewhere around 100 a person for 2 people for 3 night stay.

thats not too shabby.

....if you're looking to have a good time....Everyone knows Georgia is where shit's happening.
Cherohala netted me a $260 dollar ticket last year. I wouldn't mind avoiding it this year.
another reason northern georgia is fantastic' date=' its less patrolled.[/quote']
I agree. I'll be down there in April for a rally. I prefer GA to NC.

I can't disagree that there are some awesome roads in GA. But don't kid yourself if you think that yer gonna get over like a fat rat in cheese factory down there. Beware the Super Speeder Law! An EXTRA $200 tacked onto the original fine. So we're talkin' maybe $400-450 for havin' fun in GA!!!

Y'all be be safe now, ya heah? ;)

http://www.dds.ga.gov/faqs/index.aspx?faqcategoryid=34

Edited by Bubba

Brian' date=' put the scoot in the bed and rent a trailer. Mine may be free to use, unless I decide to bring the scooter, also. I know I am bringing my skateboard, whether in the truck or bungied to the Duc's luggage. I have aspirations of slaying the dragon on my board, while holding a cardboard sword. :lol:[/quote']

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=490_1354684899

Film at Eleven. Pauly and the Mexitalian tearin it up:D

I can't disagree that there are some awesome roads in GA. But don't kid yourself if you think that yer gonna get over like a fat rat in cheese factory down there. Beware the Super Speeder Law! An EXTRA $200 tacked onto the original fine. So we're talkin' maybe $400-450 for havin' fun in GA!!!

Y'all be be safe now, ya heah? ;)

totally agree. theyre still down there, and they use a few tricks. I was told about one while stopped at the gas station at the intersection of 60 and 180 where the have a slow unmarked truck in front of you and the cop is setup within sight distance to see if you pass on the double yellow. mean bastards!

i'll take that over the harley traffic and tennessee cops on the dragon. although last year I passed one around double the posted speed and he didnt come after me... got lucky.

Thats how they got us in NC last year. there was a jeep on the side of the road that appeared to be broke down, upon passing them it was a cop with a radar gun between his body and the jeep.

Leo's are getting sneakier and sneakier everywhere. Back in Michigan when they would ge pileloads of snow on I-94 the Troopers would back up a 4 wheel drive Blazer or whatever they were driving onto the snowpiles by the overpasses to shoot their radar.

They were everywhere!!! lol