Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

yes on the cabin :) thanks for trynig to find a spot on the trailer for me though!

I'm pretty sure about riding down. My plan is to head down wednesday morning and try to get a good hike in on thursday. Depending on whether I get my luggage situation worked out or not, I'm going to try to head south or west after the trip is done.... hmmm, or maybe east and hang out at the beach. :)

yes on the cabin :) thanks for trynig to find a spot on the trailer for me though!

I'm pretty sure about riding down. My plan is to head down wednesday morning and try to get a good hike in on thursday. Depending on whether I get my luggage situation worked out or not, I'm going to try to head south or west after the trip is done.... hmmm, or maybe east and hang out at the beach. :)

OK, thanks for clarifying will talk about the cabin later I'll PM you details here in a bit. Dying Shadow you are one lucky SOB say thank you MJ ;)! Thanks for helping guys.

I was gonna beat seven layers of shit out of you if you didn't go. That' date=' or just send you an invoice for $150. :lol:[/quote']

Lol nah I thought it over and really can't miss out on a trip like this.

I was gonna beat seven layers of shit out of you if you didn't go. That' date=' or just send you an invoice for $150. :lol:[/quote']

Shit I would of joined in with ya!! And got some shit figured out time wise so yea I'm in bitches 1000000000%

I think we are going to do something Sunday. You really are missing out on a very good time by skipping this trip
I'll pm u my number just hit me up, yea i know I am missing out gotta avoid this thread now lol.
I gladly ridicule and belittle people, lets ride Sunday. You and the dead shadow come to Coshocton.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=103579