Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Bears yes. Wild dogs, eh. But now you have to deal with drunken bubbies.

i never saw any wild dogs however wild hogs (the actual animal) I saw plenty of down there

i never saw any wild dogs however wild hogs (the actual animal) I saw plenty of down there

Forgot about the hogs too. My dad rides down there quite often on his Vstrom and had few run ins with dog packs.

Yes, I almost nailed on on the Gap with Dori on the back. Not nice. He ran across the road in a corner. And a group of 4 others riding 2 up right behind me too. Would've been very bad. Was a baby wild boar but still. A few seconds difference and it would've taken us all down I'm sure

one was me:cry: i hope to make next years trip

were you there Saturday and did I meet you? I met so many new people I can't rememeber who I did or didn't actually get to talk to

I really hope he's not skipping this trip for a track day. I love track days too but this trip is deff more fun than a track day. And track days are every weekend

My monies is going to trackdays now lol

You do not want to miss this weekend for a track day.

I'll make next years if its in the cards and then I'll be a little bit better rider, that's if I can survive all the ghay ness at the track or so I hear.

were you there Saturday and did I meet you? I met so many new people I can't rememeber who I did or didn't actually get to talk to

I was in front of the vary first small group that left when u were all organizing shit.

My monies is going to trackdays now lol

Ride with Me, Hutch and Chris on 129 and you'll have about the same experience as a track day. I love track days and do them every chance I get too but you are shorting yourself by skipping this trip for a track day. I understand your reasons and trying to better your skills after your mishap but its also all in the group you ride with. I watched your crash video and some of the other vids and the lines were all fucked up to begin with. That was part of the problem. Find a better group to ride with and follow their lines. You'll get that on the Gap with us. I would skip a free track day to pay for this trip no lie. You are cheating yourself.

• Upvote 2

Ride with Me, Hutch and Chris on 129 and you'll have about the same experience as a track day. I love track days and do them every chance I get too but you are shorting yourself by skipping this trip for a track day. I understand your reasons and trying to better your skills after your mishap but its also all in the group you ride with. I watched your crash video and some of the other vids and the lines were all fucked up to begin with. That was part of the problem. Find a better group to ride with and follow their lines. You'll get that on the Gap with us. I would skip a free track day to pay for this trip no lie. You are cheating yourself.

Damn MT I didn't think I was that bad. Guess I'm not allowed to ride with Brandon anymore.

Damn MT I didn't think I was that bad. Guess I'm not allowed to ride with Brandon anymore.

Fine lines for a cruiser.

You guys never even got off the seat or repositioned elbows or knees.

Body position is just as important as the line

lol thanks when you guys go out let me know and ill try to learn from yall:bow:, also when i made the choice i gave up my vay-k at work :cry: also got a few other things going on that i gotta pay for right now that i didn't plan on. And how am i supposed to fallow yours and hutches lines when ill be a mile back :lol:. Thanks for the words tho man i like to hear what im doing wrong to improve no one has done that yet for me since i started riding except for a few small stuff and hear i thought my lines were ok. :D

Thanks for the input MT. Trying to learn as I go only 1 season under my belt so I know I still have a ton to learn would be nice to ride with some of you guys to get some hands on tips. I am a visual learner.

I think we are going to do something Sunday. You really are missing out on a very good time by skipping this trip

I'll pm u my number just hit me up, yea i know I am missing out gotta avoid this thread now lol.

The biggest thing I saw from both is not moving body's around and using the brakes. Leave the brakes alone, at least the back brake anyway. That 650 has a ton of engine braking. Get in a lower gear and rev that bitch out in the curves and then you can use the engine as your rear brake when you feel you need to instead of the brakes themselves and standing it up or sliding out. When in doubt lean harder and have faith it will stick. If it doesn't, well you leaned harder so you're that much closer to the ground if you do go down you don't have as far to fall ;).