Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

She's got it made. Hell...half the men going on this trip won't actually ride. They'll just stop at every overlook and pretend they're tired for 45 minutes.

Hahaha. I mean I might want to do that once or twice to just take some pics. But I'm there to ride. (:

Sent from my iPhone.

She's got it made. Hell...half the men going on this trip won't actually ride. They'll just stop at every overlook and pretend they're tired for 45 minutes.

Youuuuu sonofaaaaaa beeeech.....

yes it does because fat dudes are usually nice and funny - that's how they make friends. An attractive dude that used to be fat is the way to go because they're attractive AND nice and funny. :lol:

And gay.

Full stomach. Empty balls. It's that simple.

This

Perfect woman makes your dick hard' date=' not your life...[/quote']

And this.

Guys.....guys......this is a motorcycle forum. Shouldn't we be talking about motorcycles?

P.S. no one gives head like a fat girl. At least, that's what Gump told me. :D

Or ride to the overlook and back then need to stop for a meal ;)

Hey, there's nothin wrong with gettin head from a thick girl..... It's the fat ones you gotta watch out for.

Sent from my iPhone.

And gay.

This

And this.

Guys.....guys......this is a motorcycle forum. Shouldn't we be talking about motorcycles?

I neither deny or approve of this message.

3 weeks from now the first nights fire will be wrapping up and everyone will be getting rested for the first full day of riding. WOOT!!!

Man that's gonna be an interesting night to come.

Clearly a case of someone blowing shit way out of proportion. Casper and I walked up to the firepit after MT told us someone started a fire when we had the pit that night. We asked a couple of questions, they stated they had wood left over and figured they'd burn it. We told them that was cool and envited them to stay as long as they wanted. Shat a fucking douchebag for saying we tried to start something, it was just the opposite. If we wanted to be dicks we could have said we have the pit for tonight and it is a private function.

This is the only thing I can think of. We were totally cool with them. Thought we had a good time.

Dunno if this has been posted or not, but Eoute 28 will be closed just north of

Fontana Village on June 2 for about 2 months to repair a bridge.

No direct access to the Gap from Fontana.

If you are trailering your bikes down from the north, make an alternate route as the detour is quite lengthy.

I'm at the Gap now with my friends from The Gay Black Nazi Bikers for Christ ... Riding around on barren roads down here this week. Hope the trend continues.

Dunno if this has been posted or not, but Eoute 28 will be closed just north of

Fontana Village on June 2 for about 2 months to repair a bridge.

No direct access to the Gap from Fontana.

If you are trailering your bikes down from the north, make an alternate route as the detour is quite lengthy.

I'm at the Gap now with my friends from The Gay Black Nazi Bikers for Christ ... Riding around on barren roads down here this week. Hope the trend continues.

We were told it would be night time closures

I will be very unhappy if the closure is blocking the gap from Fontana. First, getting to the GAP is super fun road. Plenty fast and fun. Second, most of the good roads from Fontana start by heading to the bottom of the Gap.