Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

My wife wants to rough it at the camp site... Anyone do this before?! How close is that to the fire pit?! Yes, I know... June=HOT

The camp grounds are not close at all they are by the dam down from the lodge itself. I'd suggest renting a golf cart for the day ;)

Granda080 and I camped last year. while it wasn't bad. I won't do it again. Not all sites had electric. One mens restroom, one womens restroom, and one shower in each. 4 am showers to beat the rush sucked. Someone also clogged the one mens toilet one of the nights. We had no electric which meant no cell phone charging or phone calls due to no service.

Now the plus side to camping is that after a long day riding in the mountains there's nothing more god like than sitting around a fire, between two mountains, drinking beers, discussing the day, and eating food cooked over the fire.

Oh you know this is something you DONT want to miss...

Trust me, more fun will be had in my cabin. Those young bucks you're rooming with will be like lost puppies and not know how to act if something happens. You have fun being teacher

My cabin knows what to do and will all have a part in the play.

Trust me, more fun will be had in my cabin. Those young bucks you're rooming with will be like lost puppies and not know how to act if something happens. You have fun being teacher

My cabin knows what to do and will all have a part in the play.

so if I get to annoyed with them noobs, can I cum join you!

I'm keeping an eye on this thread and waiting anxiously for the 2013 race schedule to be posted. Crossing my fingers that the schedules don't conflict.

Are all the cabins gonna be booked by like early spring or whenever it is they post the race schedule? Assuming the OR lot will be full by then but there might be other nearby cabins.

Ah ok. Maybe I'll just go to the site and see what their cancellation policy is. Might just book a cabin and if I can't make it either cancel or pass it on to others.

This year needs to make up for last. Due to some "extenuating circumstances" my riding was limited mostly to the track.

Can we stop for some good bbq this year? I was a little disappointed in our food stops last year :(

Agreed. That place at the end of Cherrycola wasn't that good.

Bad and Likwid, this is your specialty. Find us good eats. :)

Hmm if we come up w routes ahead of time I'll certainly see what I can do

WHAT?:eek:..IMO thats the best shit ever, me and the wife detoured there coming home from florida just to get some BBQ. Now the place in Clayton, GA wasnt all that:nono:

That's up for dispute, I remember being carefree everythings a joke, its all good than snapping out of it because it got real for a second and put him in a headlock to get him to nock it off. Which then of course he must of bent my thumb back since I was choking him out, but he got my point. Never ever been serious and angry while drinking ever before. We have an understanding now. We'd never hurt eachother other than to protect eachother.

Then he did you a service bro, going back to that fire pit that night in your condition was not in your best interest. So little bro did his duty and stopped that. Everyone needs bros like you guys. Group hug:D

Ben and Paul are going to cringe at this but im goting to trailer the Vee down. Im going to set my trailer up for 3 bikes, so josh and mike if you want to call dibs on the other 2 spots they are yours. Should be same deal as last time with the lighter trailer and only 3 bikes should be around 1 tank af gas per person, even though there will only be 3 of us. later this srping i might tinker with setting it up for 4 bikes but i wont know till they weather gets warmer and i can experiment.

WHAT?:eek:..IMO thats the best shit ever, me and the wife detoured there coming home from florida just to get some BBQ. Now the place in Clayton, GA wasnt all that:nono:

I agree! Kram Bones was really good!

Ben and Paul are going to cringe at this but im goting to trailer the Vee down. Im going to set my trailer up for 3 bikes, so josh and mike if you want to call dibs on the other 2 spots they are yours. Should be same deal as last time with the lighter trailer and only 3 bikes should be around 1 tank af gas per person, even though there will only be 3 of us. later this srping i might tinker with setting it up for 4 bikes but i wont know till they weather gets warmer and i can experiment.

Thanks, I will definitely take that spot. Will have some extra cash this year with the new job so if gas ends up being more split 3 ways thats fine.