Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Try some Rok-Straps :http://www.rokstraps.com/

Available everywhere and don't cost much either. Best thing about them is that they stay put and don't shift around on your luggage as they are flat - not round like bungees are. I've had a couple of sets for about 5 years and they're still good as new.

this makes a lot of sense.  I'll see if i can pick some up before this trip :)

What will your business attire be?

I think that will depend on who else is at the pool.

• Upvote 1

Anyone got spare trailer space? If so, what time would you be leaving? I could only take Friday off this year, so I may be SOL til next time.

I still have a open spot but we are leaving Thursday morning

Tick-tock it's almost time!!! Anyone have some last minuet stuff to do? I have to change the front brakes/rotors on my Outlook after I get it back from three-C Monday... Took them over a month to fix some side airbag damage.

Fontana sucks, but at least it isn't the coast. ..and they're not the "fontana mountains". Fontana is an obomination and a desecration to those majestic hills and roads. It's a white-trash, hillbilly resort for people with no class or style. The food sucks. The cabins almost suck. The guests are annoying as fuck.

Succinct, on point and accurate. 

I still have to change my front brakes, new brake fluid and new coolant, also, need to figure out my turn signal situation so my bags fit right.... this is going to be a really stupid busy week for me.  Can't wait :)

I was thinking the same thing. Must haves: fire pit. What else in the area is decent and relatively cheap?

Just reserve the fire pit for next year as soon as we get there. Besides, reservations don't mean shit.

If they don't invite us over like the nice people they are, we just roll in 60 deep and overtake that shit.

• Upvote 1