Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

I guess Ohio truly will invade the gap. Our Green Knights Chapter is going down to meet up with other GK chapters.

Should be awesome! Haven't seen roads like this since we've left Germany! Keep the rubber side down!!!  :-)

COMPACC has screwed me it seems, me and Hoblick placed tire orders on Thursday, he got his Friday and my rear still has not arrived "WTF". I sent them an email tonight ripping their ass, stupid prick in customer service said it would be arriving today..............NOT. I knew that I should have ordered from Revzilla, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pony has the tire but they want almost $40 bucks more than COMPACC or Revzilla, that is a pretty big price difference IMHO. Looks like I may be riding on a rear that is pushing needing replaced riding on roads like that in Tenn/NC, or I may have to pony up and pay the price.

Wheelers has good tire prices and he will mount/balance on the spot down there.  Call him ahead of time.

+1 for Wheelers. He does it because he loves it. He doesn't screw people over.

That's why I always buy tires from JakeWilson.Com it's never taken more than 3 days to get them and their prices are usually the lowest

I have ordered several tires from COMPACC and they have always come within 2 days, same goes for Revzilla.

60% chance of rain for Thursday is anyone ready to jump on my empty trailer spot?

I heard Adrian's trailer isn't done yet?? Might want to see if Dying Shadow (I think?) needs a lift. I think that's who was planning on trailering with Adrian.

I heard Adrian's trailer isn't done yet?? Might want to see if Dying Shadow (I think?) needs a lift. I think that's who was planning on trailering with Adrian.

Him and kman.. he's also supposed to haul ninjachics bike and Chris's scooter

Edited by 2talltim

On a side note, did you all know that Amsoil's synthetic motorcycle oil doesn't meet the minimum specs for the Daytona? Yeah, me neither. Glad I checked the bottles though before I poured it in. On a mission to find Castrol Power RS Racing 4T 10W-40 tomorrow to finish this oil change. Doh.

On a side note, did you all know that Amsoil's synthetic motorcycle oil doesn't meet the minimum specs for the Daytona? Yeah, me neither. Glad I checked the bottles though before I poured it in. On a mission to find Castrol Power RS Racing 4T 10W-40 tomorrow to finish this oil change. Doh.

That stuff is still in the Vee too.I was going to change it when we got back.

Advance is where I get my RS 4T, and Scamsoil is overrated shit!!

Advance is where I get my RS 4T, and Scamsoil is overrated shit!!

I saw online they have it in stock at the one by me. They closed at 8p, and I didn't get there until 8:15p. I was going to check Pony as well since I like going there.

And Amsoil is pretty good stuff. I'm a fan. Just never had an engine before that requires API SH or higher. Most want SG, which Amsoil is.

I saw online they have it in stock at the one by me. They closed at 8p, and I didn't get there until 8:15p. I was going to check Pony as well since I like going there.

And Amsoil is pretty good stuff. I'm a fan. Just never had an engine before that requires API SH or higher. Most want SG, which Amsoil is.

Keep on buying that snake oil, they are always the best in their tests. I had some of that crap in my C14 for less then 1000 miles, it shifted like absolute shit..........and I am not the only one who has noticed the shifting go bad after putting it in. Dumped it out and put in some Castrol RS 4T and it was back to butter again.

Keep on buying that snake oil, they are always the best in their tests. I had some of that crap in my C14 for less then 1000 miles, it shifted like absolute shit..........and I am not the only one who has noticed the shifting go bad after putting it in. Dumped it out and put in some Castrol RS 4T and it was back to butter again.

This makes me want to do a quick oil change in the vee before the trip. I always thought it shifted like a turd.I did the crush drive spacer mod and that didn't do it.

I really hope his trailer is done by now. Brandon and I both are trailering with him.