Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

LOL you plan like I do!! wait till last minute then cram shit together!

My sammich maker is bringing her hair stuff to cut my buddies hair so if you dont get it done i can get you an appointment in our cabin Thursday night!! (she is an actual hair cutter person)

haha yea I've always been a pretty bad procrastinator. I do my best and most efficient work under the gun apparently. hmmm if I don't make it to get mine I'll be hitting you up, mines easy to do as well...just shave it down!

I can get that hair cut Thursday night!! lol I am pimping her out for hair cuts! lady's she does you too!! :D

I've had 2 professional haircuts in my life.  One of them resulted in a pony tail for several months after, the other resulted in my sister seeing me and starting to cry while she said "it's so bad".  I cut my own hair now.   

On that note, I'm sure your wife is very talented.  :lol:

• Upvote 1

I've had 2 professional haircuts in my life. One of them resulted in a pony tail for several months after, the other resulted in my sister seeing me and starting to cry while she said "it's so bad". I cut my own hair now.

On that note, I'm sure your wife is very talented. :lol:

Wife! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Even if you air your tires at home, check them once you get to Fontana. The pressure will increase as you climb elevation.

I didn't think of that. Well, screw it then you've just knocked a 2nd thing off my to do list. Its gonna rain on the way down as usual so I'm not even gonna bother wiping the bike down til we get there