Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

How often does anyone do night rides there anyways? From the videos and pics from killboy, it doesn't seem like there is any lighting.

No lighting. Bears. Foxes. Etc. Night time is fire and drink time.

Rode the Dragon twice after dark, yeah that sucks.

Never had a problem riding there at night on the BMW...

IMG_2582_zpse5870b76.jpg

But it is weird stopping out there at night and listening to all of the creatures run around you. Spooky as shit.

I spoke with the guys working on the bridge. It is scheduled to be open all weekend. Closed Sunday - Thursday.

this is excellent news!!

I'm planning on taking off weds and ill be there Thursday at some point. Hopefully be able to find the cabin. Bad what is your guys eta?

TBD right now as I gotta talk to Pauly and Matt. My goal departure time is 7am putting us there by 4:30 and hopefully a quick ride by 5ish before dark

I ain't even riding son. Have you seen the quality of the women coming this year?? I'm staying at the pool to um, keep them safe

you're not going to ride? what the shitsnacks?! 

you're not going to ride? what the shitsnacks?!

You know better lol. I will run the Gap several times with our small fast group. And maybe one of the short rides with the small group. I dont do those all day into GA big group rides though

You know better lol. I will run the Gap several times with our small fast group. And maybe one of the short rides with the small group. I dont do those all day into GA big group rides though

Wimp. The gap sux. At least run cherola.

Wimp. The gap sux. At least run cherola.

Gap sucks the way you ride it ;)

As far as Cherola, we have that basic type of roads here in Coshocton. Different scenery yes, but twisty wise we have the same thing.

Maybe you should try the Gap with Hutch, Turnone and I ;)

Gap sucks the way you ride it ;)

As far as Cherola, we have that basic type of roads here in Coshocton. Different scenery yes, but twisty wise we have the same thing.

Maybe you should try the Gap with Hutch, Turnone and I ;)

Lol. There is no road in kershockton like cherola skyway.

The dragon is too full of cars and squids. Both going way too fast. Not impressed.