What's your dream car?

max power

shitty, if you're taking requests, i'm on the hunt for a blue-black-white-or maybe silver viper, 2nd gen hp bump (1998-2002), . under 30k (ideally under $25k), for as low miles, latest model year (in that range) possible. convertible (RT/10).

as for my "dream" car, an old 911 turbo (with the beauty whale tail spoiler), and ferrari enzo.

In November i remember a couple of c6 z06 going just under $40k

Saw a few of those last year right before the weather got warm for $39.9k - usually yellow.

I don't dream beyond my means anymore, so I'd have to say my "dream car" is the new Corvette. I couldn't even pick a supercar off the top of my head - I even avoid car mags like C&D and MT because I don't want to read about them. While I appreciate the classics, I don't have much desire to drive one, and ALL the prices on Barrett-Jackson make me sick.

'67 Shelby GT500 has always been my dream car.

My Dad had a '70 Chevelle LS6 SS, but that was before I was born. It was stolen, was found in an abandoned barn months later and had been stripped and burned......talk about pissed, he still has trouble talking about that car

My Dad had a '70 Chevelle LS6 SS, but that was before I was born. It was stolen, was found in an abandoned barn months later and had been stripped and burned......talk about pissed, he still has trouble talking about that car

Damn. I'd be pissed for life too.

There is a gt500 in our secret garage. It's in great condition but what a piece of shit those old cars were. I had a headache after driving that thing 20 miles.

Never cars only for me unless it is a restomod

honestly dont have asperations of lambos and ferrari though if it was given to me i would ever complain... but any lotus elise or exige if i had the money i would get. i love the 2012 exige s 260. ive driven a few elise and exige and well love the "spartan like" less is more appeal

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-spPsiN86XWc/Txnr3gq5ReI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/pexo0QmCu-c/s1600/2011+Lotus+Exige+S+260+Angular+Front+Image.jpg

just way too many dream cars to pick one and in no particular order would be: So many more I could list but I prefer to stick with practical ones I could actually afford some day

the only one I'm guaranteed to have is this 1965 GTO

483430_4378112005366_1242648557_n.jpg

02 Firehawk in Sunset Orange Metallic

somfirehawk2.jpg

C7 Vette

2014_corvette_Stingray.jpg

MKIV Supra TT

supra2.jpg

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1