best prices on tires?

Gixxus Christ!

When Motorcycle-superstore has a sale or a coupon available, their prices are usually pretty good. They have 10% coupons floating around pretty much all the time.

Also, the new Bridgestone T30's should be out pretty soon - initial reviews are pretty positive, just in case you're willing to wait a month or so.

Shopping for a set of bt-023's for my tl. 190/55/17 and 120/70/17. Cheapest I've found was chaparral's for $244. Anyone know of a better place?

Thats not a bad price for a set by what I'm finding Sam. Probably won't beat that by much at all until they disco the BT023 and chop the sticker to move 'em fast. I say swipe the card on those!

Tires unlimited is where I get mine. They usually have a wide selection. And pretty cheap. It's in Dayton.

Generally agree with ya, but mostly early in the season is when to look. Late summer, you'll get gigged for full price. -Good place for mounting too.

:cool:

STG has ContiMotion sets at ~$175. I had this tire on my FZ6 and my Duc. Good grip. Good in the rain. Folks claim 7-8k miles on a set.

Iron Pony has the Conti Motion set for $158. Great tire for the money. Support a local company that is an OR sponsor!

I had good luck with the pirelli angels on my zx14 great traction and awesome in the rain but you won't find them for $158 I think I had about 5 or 6k on them when I traded it and the salesman and the mechanic thought they had a few hundred on them

Went with the conti motions. Scoured every gear and tire site I could find and couldn't find a better deal that $165 shipped for a set on eBay. Had to pick them out separately but that's still $20 less than the closest competitor.