The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

I'm probably in. I agree with Todd on the speed. And the "no passing" rules on the main thread need some clarification. Do they mean other riders, or any vehicle?

But I could see myself joining this ride.

This is from another thread. Good catch and it is being addressed, expect to see this updated and defined.

More hate mail for Inyaazz is needed, I'm certain of that.

Passing slow moving vehicles might be needed for the faster group, when doing this each rider makes times and judges it for them self. Dont wait for the group to pass as a whole. At times might have to cross double yellow to pass.

First post updated to address passing concern.

awesome i will update names on the first thread,

Hutch and Mykill should form a lead sweep combo for med-fast group since they been riding together for a while now.

Ill help however I can. I need to get used to the new bike first since I havent had a chance to ride it. I might try the route Sunday.

Ill help however I can. I need to get used to the new bike first since I havent had a chance to ride it. I might try the route Sunday.

They are calling for some rain on Sunday, why not come down and ride with us on saturday?

I would like to get your impression of the route from your perspective. The route currently is set up to run counter-clockwise, with a gas stop at 87 miles along the 156 mile loop. There is a curve on 555 heading north that causes me some concern for a group. The route can be run the opposite direction but I don't know any of the other roads to know if they have any bad curves going the other direction.

I'm out.. Russell daylong gave me a production date for new seat for 5/6. so I'll be without my seat for 2 weeks.. sucks. however i have cancelled on them 2 other times and I'm bedarn to get this done yet...

I'll catch up with you all on another.. :(