The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

I think there's a park n ride at 70 and 13 plus two gas stations. Don't know if that goes with the route your planing

There is a Go mart right off 33 that is at the start of some nice roads. Thats usually where i always start gas up then go its got a decent lot. maybe 25 bikes max tho, the park and ride isnt to far from that.

yeah i'd be more than happy to join we should both ride out to newark together too im only 5 or 6 min away from new albany

That's fine where do you want to meet at.

are you all riding sport bikes?

Yes, Mike and I bought r6's but I talked him into it lol. We don't plan on riding super fast and I don't see a cruiser as a problem. I plan on being in the back group for the main ride.

There's usually a couple. And i was the crusier in the Hocking group. Depending (if things go well on both ends), i might be on a sportbike here soon :D

well if you take the volusia this year i have a c50 to ride next to you

Planning to have meet spot close to I70 to make it easier on a lot of peeps...

I've no clue as to where anyone/everyone will be hanging out before or after the ride...

...we're about 4 short weeks away from liftoff so an effective itinerary needs to be in place soon!

It would be good to see a plan starting to take shape and shared, even if all the details are not in place yet. Time will pass faster than you think and last minute information makes necessary changes harder to do.

It would be good to see a plan starting to take shape and shared, even if all the details are not in place yet. Time will pass faster than you think and last minute information makes necessary changes harder to do.

True :( the extended winter played spoil sport, I was hoping to already have the scout ride done by the first of April :( prolly will just ask opinion from those frequent this place and come up with spot and route

We're trailering since its an overnighter. This way we'll have some peace of mind that no matter what breaks down, we'll still have a way home. Plus the truck is good for bigger beer/food runs :D

+1

Brandon and I ride to Hocking all the time and at a spur of the moment, then again we do Live in Cbus, The real fun is going to be the ride to the Gap no trailer all the way on the bikes.

Riding to hocking from cbus is a different animal than riding to hocking from Cleveland and back again.

adude5a8.jpg

This is a screenshot from one of last seasons rides and needless to say, my ass hurt after that one...

Sent from my iPhone

there is a central epic ride thread started as well...

so far we will be meeting at the gas stating in front on Quaker Steak and Lube on Polaris...

Shell-Jacquie's Market

1555 Polaris Parkway

Columbus, OH 43240

the time and stands up for departure will be a tbc deal until the main meet up time and place are organized

meeting place for columbus should be along 33. like the gas station at Hamilton. would avoid people coming from the west/southwest side from coming all the way up to polaris then back down around. everyone funnels down 33.

POst up in the central thread to start organizing there. I think there are enough people that live around this area where the polaris meeting spot works, if its better for others to meet somewhere else thats cool, i just posted what has been working in the past. Shit we could meet at polaris then meet at hamilton for a full columbus ride out

Riding to hocking from cbus is a different animal than riding to hocking from Cleveland and back again.

I know your pain. Last fall's SEO ride was a little over 400 miles from our house, out all day, and back again. Myself, my wife ( snot ), Gunner, Rollnhot, TheBrown, hahafzr, and some others all probably had saddle sores the next day :D

Glad I've got a trailer for more options

I know your pain. Last fall's SEO ride was a little over 400 miles from our house, out all day, and back again. Myself, my wife ( snot ), Gunner, Rollnhot, TheBrown, hahafzr, and some others all probably had saddle sores the next day :D

Glad I've got a trailer for more options

Shit I hopped onto I270 north and rode it around to 33 and stopped at the rest area and took a nap on the bench for about an hour.

I take offense to that.

It's 60, not 70.

That's a whole ten degrees of awesome sauce.

It won't be 70mph until July. Thank you Kasich.

I just got the go-ahead from the boss to overnight it. Who is camping out? Anyone doing the tent thing? I plan on riding down with my pack on.